Christian

The Weather Thread #9

Today is stunning here. The air is fresh and clean, the sun is shining brightly and the birds are singing their hearts out. First hopes of spring, even my hair has started growing back. I sent YD a photo and she said Spring is coming and the chick is growing new fluffy feathers which made me laugh. It does feel like that today :D

It was one of those super moons, wasn't it?

Yes called a blue moon! first time I've seen one properly perfect clear night for it and a really bright blue moon. they'd said on the tea time news that it was going to be a blood moon

weather wise yesterday started of wet with a biter wind as I left home got on site and it was a nice bright sunny winters morning nice and warm in the sun but cold just out of it then the wind picked just after 2pm and it went bitter cold. and just as I got back into West Brom it started to rain once that stopped the wind dropped to the point that the fire wouldn't draw not a fun evening

at the moment it's sunny with a fair amount of wind

We can't have one nice day without a spot of rain! Brrr again - wind is cold, sunny in the morning but the little bit of rain didn't last, although the clouds looked like they wanted to test my patience! All bright and moony again - nice halo around it. Getting colder with the clear sky.

Got out in the garden yesterday to finally massacre the roses ( :roll: ) but could'nt stay put more than an hour as lost all feeling in my fingers in spite of gardening gloves (I have Reynaud's). Freezy freezy again today with a sharp wind.

Snow is forecast and - 5 for the next few nights. We are about 2 miles from RAF Benson where there is a weather station and their forecast is usually pretty accurate.

Even we have snow forecast for tomorrow - first time this winter. Was very cold today but just so nice for it to be not raining!

I have raynauds too soapdragon- I find it’s equally as bad from nervous stress as from cold, although OH, his daughter and I stood in front of a thermal imaging camera a few winters ago at the Camera Obscura in Edinburgh, and it was shocking how blue all my extremities were compared to theirs :shock:

Wow a whole day of dry! Clouded mid-afternoon but cleared up again. Radio says snow tomorrow - not Accuweather. Ah well, 50-50 then! Had a lovely walk around Winchester, nippy in exposed parts but it was surprisingly warmer than I had expected. We've had colder walks there! Rounded off with dinner at the Gurkha Inn (very nice) and I was well warm on the walk back! :lol: