Jules.

I wonder if there are any celebrity forum members?

Oooh I wonder if there are any!

I've been in a film 24/7 by Shane Meadows a b&w film about boxing w Bob Hoskins. I was in a sucessful(ish) Ska band that "Ooops, word censored!"ody has ever heard of lol unless you're into scooters - we were the national scooter clubs mascot band :shock:. I'm locally known as the woman who chased an introuder out of her house with a big pair of pink scissors :oops:

I used to be into scooters in a big way in my "much" younger days :lol: - what was your band called?

OH is/was famous in Japan - they wanted to film the life of a boy scout. He wasn't happy when they wanted to invent a girlfriend for him! I have never seen the footage, although he has one wopping great film reel in the wardrobe which was presented to him at the end.

I've been rubbing shoulders with Craig Chalmers and Antony Hansen :drool: this week. :D and a few more from the TV who I don't really know.* :oops:I'm not a celebrity though! :(

* Tara Bethan is one of them

OOh

I've been on Summer Praise - a version of Songs of Praise when they were in Peterborough many years ago at the IWA Boat Festival, had a letter published in the Radio Times when I was 14 (which was also put on the letterbox of a house I delivered papers too, just in case I hadn't seen it :lol::oops:)

I've been on stage with welsh comedian Owen Money in a competition, served the athlete Jamie Baulch, (his nan and gramp lived opposite the shop I worked in) met Colin Jackson, and appeared on a BBC programme at the Garden Festival in Ebbw Vale and met Roy "Ooops, word censored!"le and Sara Edwards. and looked at the mortgages of a few celebs when at the building society.

I was at Richard Hammond's house a while back and chatted to his wife and made a fuss of the cat too :D

How many of us were at Jimmy's Farm too?

A close friend will be shown on a certain Channel 4 gameshow soon too ;) but the episodes won't go out until September.

A

xx

Baby Bear is going to be on a programme called "Stamina" on S4C (it's welsh) in July (in the background). She's in a drama club and they needed a couple of chaperones (me and OH in the end) so she got to be in it.

My claim to fame anyway.

Ooh and my father is related in some (probably distant) way to Sue Nicholls off Corrie - apparantly.

OH thinks I should be on Grumpy Old Women too - I'm not arguing. :lol:

Ooh and my father is related in some (probably distant) way to Sue Nicholls off Corrie - apparantly.

The Honourable Sue Nicholls, I think she is!

I was at Richard Hammond's house a while back and chatted to his wife and made a fuss of the cat too :D

Sounds interesting, do tell :D

Well I went to collect his hire car, but he never picked it up from television centre, so I was there a little while, whilst calls were made etc

He's got a beautiful home tho :drool:

A

xx

My YS's class was on Teachers TV - does that make him famous?

Apparently it was really boring as they kept making them do the same questions and answers again and again.

My ES was also on the news once. Again whilst at school and it was a piece about school milk (yuk) :D