Jules.

I wonder if there are any celebrity forum members?

I once beat Matt Bellamy from muse at tekken...

and as a sixth former i showed Adrian Edmondson and Jennifer Saunders around my school, they ended up sending their (very pretty) daughters there so i can't have been too bad.

my brother went to school with the boringish bloke from coldplay

my mum was in the loch ness exploration project...

:oops:

Mother of up and coming actor son! Got me a meeting with Colin Firth...what more does a girl need :lol:

Did he emerge from a lake without his shirt? :D

Which particular boring bloke from coldplay would that be? :roll:

My OH used to put petrol in Richard Attenbroughs car and used to fix Bonnie Langfords, Patrick Troutman and john Pertwees motor cars.

Neither of the latter two had any Darleks with them at the time :lol:

One of the bands he was in has supported Paul Young, who is perfectly pleasent and he has met Sting.

I have a couple of famous neighbours the actor Gareth Thomas (Blake in Blakes 7 and Shakespearean stuff) lives down the road from me :?

He is a really nice bloke 8)

Up the road I have a Scotland and Edinburgh Rugby player Gavin Kerr :?

Don't follow rugby at all :lol:

Certainly!

(and he's a very nice person too, good at everything around the house, interesting and single! :wink: )

and he LOVES Scotland! Both my brothers go to the north coast several times a year and stay in a croft. My other brother has just moved to a village near Inverness!

I was on You Are What You Eat.

I've served food to Nigel Mansell and Lawrence Dilaglio (sp?).....nearly fell on the floor when I saw him because i've always fancied him and has a lovely physique :oops::oops: I also served Martin Johnson (with Lawrence Dilaglio but didn't know who he was at the time !). I also saw Jodie Kidd (very sour faced) at the same place I worked (a Golf Club in Leatherhead).

I also saw Murray Walker at Goodwood a few years ago.

Oh and Damon Hill was at my graduation.

I've scanned a fair few elite athletes and a couple of celebs. My claim to fame is pretending not to know who ***** from Gladiators was whilst x-raying him. He was horrified that I wasn't completely star struck and I played dumb by asking him if he'd had a nice flight from Rome :lol:

Paul Young went to my school in Luton. Very frustrating when I fell in love with him years later but had no chance of ever being that near to him again.!!!

These days he can be found playing with a mexican band in a pub in dunstable sometimes, I dare not go near in case all of those teenage feeelings surface again :oops::shock: