craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

I cant tell what I've been making... easter swap!! :lol:

I am doing a crochet cushion cover on the side as I need to use up some odd wool, and it 's simple for when I cant see in the evenings!! Old eyes, are playing up... the optician reckons it's a birth date issue...... nice!

I think I have the same problem Freddie :lol:

I made a new needle case - hand made felt with mulberry silk flashes. I wanted a bigger one than I already have so that I can add my upholstery needles as well - I just need to find them now, I've put them somewhere safe!

DSCF2298.jpg

DSCF2305.jpg

It'll be a little poncho then.

I've been making a mini quilt for a friends birthday this saturday. I've half sewn the binding on and just found it half way down stairs with the rest of the binding chewn off :evil::evil: I hate cats

My first ever attempt at making something with fabric...a lavender pillow for my best friend's birthday...it's taken me about 6 times longer than it should have, as I don't have a sewing maching, and so have stitched the whole thing by hand! So as you can see, it's less than perfect, but hopefully she'll take the view that it's the thought that counts!

I've really enjoyed making it, and am even considering getting a sewing machine (I think the novelty of hand stitching EVERYTHING would wear thin quite quickly!).

2ae9a723.jpg

dee09d23.jpg

578a5093.jpg

Tina :D

This is literally my first foray into crafting since I did a couple of cross-stitch patterns about 15 years ago. It's a Zombie Duckie (don't ask :roll::lol: ) but I'm actually quite pleased with how it came out! Nowhere near the standard of you lovely lot, but its a start and I thought it might make someone smile :D Now I feel a bit more confident about tackling the rest of the array of other zombie-type peeps in my book... :lol:

6991055101_80b8ebf136_m.jpg

Zombie duckie by Faith Al-Egaily, on Flickr

6991065695_26930c6236_m.jpg

In my hand, for perspective :) by Faith Al-Egaily, on Flickr

Still awaiting the photos Emma :whistle:

Love the Zombie Duck 8)

I have finished my nephews poncho but it is way too amateurish to post a photo :oops:

Am now knitting my sister a stripey handbag :D

I have done 112 rows since yesterday (can track rows due to the stripes)

I have become rather addicted to knitting :oops:

Not yet, I'm seeing him on weds :D

May see about getting a photo of him in it :wink:

I am so enjoying my knitting.... Have knitted 2 handbags, a shopping bag, a scarf with glove sections, a poncho and now started this bag.... The ironic thing, I have knitted them for other people, haven't knitted myself anything yet :lol:

I find I'm more focused if I have a present in mind.

Whilst my own Mum is long gone... I really enjoyed knitting a shopping bag for a very dear friend and loved one that has become my adopted Mum for mothers day.... Thankfully she loved it and the thought that went into it :D