craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

Jumper number two :oops:

8a965b48.jpg

Bottom looks a mess on the photo but it looks fine on :wink:

Did the neckline myself this time and didn't need to call on my MIL for help :dance:

Could have done with being a bit longer, so if I do this pattern again I'll add a few rows :)

Now to start my cardy :wink:

Beautiful, Plum! I love that black cat - it looks like my Beau :D and I'm in awe of Space Chick..you're a knitting fiend! I especially like the blue one.

My second-ever crafty effort as an adult was finished last night - after the Zombie Duckie, this time it's the Zombie Puppy :D I didn't have any grey thread so the stitching on the head is a bit poo...but again, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. The fact that it's no more than an inch tall pleases me....I do really like small things :D

6909018128_45eda59906_m.jpg

Zombie puppy by Faith Al-Egaily, on Flickr

I'm on a roll now! So that's all the 'one skull' difficulty level felties from the book completed ... Next one will be a 'two skull' difficulty one (they go up to 4 skulls!) :shock:

I like her raggy ear and the eyeball around her neck :D

I can see why people get into making things for fun....it's SO satisfying! I have been missing out all these years, why did no-one tell me...! (actually I probably wouldn't have listened 10 years ago :D )

Does this mean I can say I'm 'into crafting' now?!

6911424472_bab637a6dc_m.jpg

Zombie KITTEH! by Faith Al-Egaily, on Flickr

I love zombie kitty!!! And yes the cupcakes are so gorgeous.

These are some of the things I've been making:

A hat/jacket for my god-daughter's baby girl

IMAG0117.jpg

A quilted embroidered wall hanging for her sister's wedding (it was my first attempt and so the one edge is a bit wonky :oops: ):

IMAG0302.jpgIMAG0301.jpg

And a cup and saucer candle for a friend's birthday:

IMAG0306.jpg

As well as the cardy challenge, I am supposed to be making two pairs of curtains for my niece's new apartment, a tea cosy for charity and a blanket for Project Linus. I wish I didn't have to work!

That is beautiful Joolz :D You have much more patience than me. I am still working on a stripy blanket I started 2 years ago this summer :oops: In my defence, one of the colours I need hasn't been available in the shop where I buy my wool from. Once it is back in, then I shall be starting on it again. Who knows, might be ready in time for this winter :lol:

Thanks for sorting the link out!!!

I know what you mean about the wool-kind of why I'm glad I'm just doing random colours-it's my first big project and I can't afford to get all the woolin one big hit so each month I stock up-the speed I'm going at, it's not a problem for me to buy 4-5 balls a month to keep me going..

The Pattern is on attic 24

Loving seeing what everyone's doing!!

Wow that is lovely and ambitious making a big cover. I made a lap one and got very impatient wanting to finish the shapes.

It's fun playing with the colours though when you get a few balls at a time and introducing a new one can change it completely. I made a couple of duff choices but hey ho now a stash. :D

With the sodden bank holiday monday I have managed to finish my cat quilt. I know it's a bit disparate and random with too many bright fabrics but I really like it.

DSCF6626.jpg

I've become addicted to the Stef Francis threads thank you Freddie :D

DSCF6628.jpg

DSCF6627.jpg

My friend is moving house and her OH won't let her have dogs so I'm going to make one in more muted fabrics with silhouettes of dachshunds for her.