craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

My mum & I sat & made a sweet little dress for my little 6 month old niece ( mums grandaughter). We cut out the pattern, the fabric, stitched it all together etc. They look very sweet. Mum made a pink gingham dress & mine is white with tiny strawberries on. I even conquered putting a zip in the back with mums help! :dance:

I just need some bias binding for round the arm holes & the neck. Then put the ribbon trim round the base of the bodice.

I absolutely loved doing the gathering.

Emma.x

Ooo make my own bias binding. I'm loving the sound of that. 8) I'm debating whether to put sleeves in or have it as a sleeveless dress, as my sister always puts a pretty cardi on my niece. :think:

I'd then like to crochet her some strawberry slippers to go with the dress... off to look for patterns. :wink:

Emma.x

Currently turning several double and single duvets and 3 pillows into lots of seat pads and cushions for my friends who are getting married at the beginning of August and are having a garden party reception *prays for sun, please* and wanted something cheap to make their hard wooden seats more comfy. Just having them covered in plain calico but I am going to make some pretty labels (like name tag with their names and the wedding date which they don't know about, but I am sure they will love :D

Lashings and lashings of ginger beer here! LOL and a few preserves in the cupboard.. enough picked beet to keep us and an extended family going for a while.. need an extended family now to help us eat it though! LOL Craft wise I've been knitting socks recently ;)

7549814394_de5b0cca4d.jpg