craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

It looks brilliant, and I'm so grateful you showed us this because it got me watching Wartime Farm, which I'd have missed otherwise! The pockets she was doing on there looked bigger than yours, I like the slightly smaller ones.

How big are the pockets Christian?, and how many pockets are in the quilt?

I made the pockets 8" by 8" - a rectangle 17" long, by 8.5 wide - right sides together and sew up the 'long' sides. Turn right way out, stuff and hand stitch the top closed. :D

I have made it 6 x 6 so 36 in total (Get me, Carol Vorderman :wink: ) I might make it bigger if I have enough of the existing fabric with a few extra colours. Don't want it to be just new colours as that would love like I just whacked a few extra squares on, if that makes sense.

I LOVE Wartime Farm. Such a shame it is only 8 episodes :(

DSC_0477.jpg

A good friend gave me a c"Ooops, word censored!"at for my grandson for our car. it came from her parents so was hardly used but had a stain on the cover i couldn't wash off. So i decided after looking online for tips, to recover it. It took while , about 5 hours!! but was worth it and i'm very pleased with it :D just need to do the strap pads as i run out of fabric :roll:

Hello everyone

This thread has been edited as it has been brought to the attention of the moderating team that people have been using it to advertise wares that they are intending to sell at craft fairs, or are similar to items they have for sale on personal websites that they have linked in their signatures.

Both these activities are in breach of the forum rules.

Any further posts along these lines will be removed. Repeat offenders may receive warnings.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Jerry