bronze

Dream Chicken

i think i'd have to have a buff orpington as they are so big and fluffy, or a welsummert as they are different colours.

Me too, they are so gorgeous.

My welsummer is so pretty and soft too, and like my loud fat RIR too :roll:

Would like a silkie too as they look really funny, I'm a sucker for creatures that are just a mass of fluff on feet :lol:

I think Wheaten Marans are lovely (so have 6 eggs in the incy :roll: ). I'd also like a Blue-laced Wyandotte - its been amazing watching the feather development of the silver-laced, but they're hard to sex because of their combs-or lack of them!

:oops: As I'm amongst friends; I'd love some Transylvannian Bare Necks. Don't know how you'd tell if they were moulting though. :lol:

I quite like these too :D The woman that I buy the chicken feed from has some. Last time we went she had some chicks running around and they were sooooo cute, it was like someone had given them bowl cut haircuts! :lol:

Oh, such a hard, hard question, I'm stumped for an answer. What I'd really like is a field (and an eglu :wink: ) big enough to have one of every variety.

If pushed I think maybe I'd go for a silver partridge Araucana, or a big, blowsy Buff Orpington. I do love my ditsy, dizzy Cream legbar though, so perhaps a flock of Phil's would do me :wink: