bouldercroft

you know you're a crazy chicken lady/guy when....

...you find some grape stalks in your jacket pocket

...when you save half of your jacket potato for the chickens

keep the thread going with your crazy chicken person things

You put things on your shopping list for the chooks: spring cabbage; grapes; corn on the cob; honey; porridge oats; :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you get to work and find an egg in your pocket and breath a sigh of relief that it is still intact. :roll:

You feel compelled to purchase anything just because it has a chicken on it, mugs, coasters, tea towels, plates, glass ornaments, chicken wellies, birthday and Christmas cards to non-chicken people (really dont think they appreciate it!) cushions, keyrings, bottles of wine (just because there was a small picture!) doormats, fridge magnets, utensil pot, calendars, oh I could go on and on.......... :lol:

-and when watching the telly saying ooh! look!.. when you spot a chicken( other family members just cannot see the excitement :roll:)

Michelle

On finding some chicken poo stuck to your shoe, you make a mental note of its colour and consistency before s"Ooops, word censored!"ing it off.....

....and even then look for a compost bin to put it in.

You no longer feel embarrassed when a neighbour comes upon you chattering away to the flock :lol:

You are able to have long and serious conversations at the breakfast table about poo/crowing/prospective mates for the flock :D

Your OH comes back with a chicken mag for you 'as a treat' :lol:

You see chickeny words everywhere:

I have a pencil on my desk at work which has "I used to be a plastic cup" written on it. Today I read it as "I used to be a plastic coop".

And nowadays the word Igloo seems so wrong :lol:

You consider leaving your man as he wants to find a new home for your 2 ex-batts so he doesn't feel tied down :cry:

You have to get home before sunset to make sure the chooks have some corn before bed as it is going to be freezing overnight.

When ........ you are standing washing and cutting grapes into nice quaters for your girls and your sister has pulled off a bunch unwashed and whole and has handed them to my granddaughter to eat :!::!::!::evil::roll::wall:

when you're happy/relaxed, you say 'boc'

:lol::lol::lol:

When you get to talk on skype to your DD in france and your most important news is that your Light sussex has come back into lay... Yay Pansy :lol:

When looking to buy a house the first thing you look at in the details on Rightmove is the garden for the chickens!

when you're happy/relaxed, you say 'boc'

:lol::lol::lol:

and you are out shopping and find an egg in your pocket :lol:

and on a fabulous caribean vacation when you point and shreak 'chicken'

and you are on the forum whilst on a fabulous................!! :lol:

When looking to buy a house the first thing you look at in the details on Rightmove is the garden for the chickens!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So true! I've just set up my electric fence area in my new garden! I actually bought this house for the chickens (and kids :wink: )