patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Well done to ES, ANH ... my brother and his friends are just doing theirs atm, I've been trying to help a couple of them :lol:

Aberdeen keep emailing me about going there, they can't realise I'm already in my 2nd year at a different Aber! :roll::lol:

See you tomorrow Lewis.

Lovely and clear last night, was out looking for Leonids but didn't see any, Jupiter was very bright though. One thing I love about winter is that Orion appears again - he rises above my house when viewed from the back garden and I always feel like he's protecting me... silly, I know. :roll:

Great news Plum :D

ES went into school in fancy dress today for children in need as a challenge. He is normally a very smart young man and today he put on on a white shirt, baggy sweats a chunky silver necklace, a clip on earring and a flat peaked hat. He still struggled not to look smart but it wasn't his usual style :lol: He went into the small village centre near school for lunch and said that he was staggered at the change in reaction towards him. No one would make eye contact and people gave him a very wide berth. He was amazed at the difference - sad really.

I am chuffed to bits :D I've won tickets for racing at Newbury on Saturday :dance: I'm going to take daughter number two Molly with her friend Becca and one of my very few real life friends Fran. I've known Fran online longer than I've known her in real life. We finally met when I broke my coccyx about nine years ago and was unable to walk my dogs. She'd pop around as often as she could to take them out for me. I very rarely get to see her, especially now we live so far apart, we keep in touch on Facebook and I surprised her by popping in with some flowers earlier this year when she wasn't feeling her best. We're going to have a fab day :D

Anyone know Zoological Museum in Tring? It is lovely, full of little children amazed at the creatures they're seeing. Obviously they're stuffed but to the little children they were very real. The atmosphere was relaxing and the wide-eyed and noisy reaction of kids was fun. The town itself is delightful. Happy Days!