patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Hmm.....I suppose they must know what they are doing, but it is worrying :? YS and classmates are still trying to find a code to put in for a qualification they are doing :shock: Apparently the teacher will tell them tomorrow. If he can get the statement "passed" by another teacher we should be able to send it away.

The UCAS website is full of really useful info, including all the codes etc you need.

Had a look and I think as it is not listed the qualification will need to go under "other". We will need to check exactly what the teacher wants them to put in the box. She was supposed to be doing that today but the school is shut because of the storm :(

Sorry that would have been a good moment for you. You must be proud she was nominated.

I'm trying to write a presentation I have to give next wednesday so I can spend next week playing not doing this wretched thing but I have the concentration of a worm. :(

'Man looking' :lol::lol::lol: Mr Griffin is guilty of that every single time he has to look for something :lol: He's currently 'lost' a particular t-shirt. I know he's moved it from it's usual location to a new wardrobe along with some other items of clothing. He keeps asking me where it is and swears blind it's not where I say it is :roll: I refuse to go and fetch it for him, he's a big boy and if he wants it that badly he knows what to do. And if he tells me I've lost his t-shirt again I'll ram it down his throat!

He can never find what he needs in the fridge, freezer or cupboards either, it's always my fault :roll:

Reminds me of a colleague who had the 'worst day of her life' when her ugg boots got dirty one day. Thing is she was 27 at the time.... :roll:

And if he tells me I've lost his t-shirt again I'll ram it down his throat!

Well at least he'd know where to find it :wink:

Bit of a skid on ice in the car on the way to work this morning - nothing coming in the other direction, fortunately :anxious:

Was able to 'phone a couple of colleagues who come in the same way to suggest a detour keeping to gritted roads, so all is ok, phew!!! Take care out there, everyone!

Please can someone give me a kick up the backside. I have to give a presentation tomorrow and only have one bit left to do. I just keep procrastinating and can't get my head round what I need to say.

It's an end of course assessment and can't wait for it to be over. Was going to take my chickens in to represent my team (and so no-one listened to what I was saying) but they are still a bit grumpy and moulting so am just using pictures.