patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

That's inexcusable and really immature behaviour! Can you report it to your landlord or the uni so that they are advised and can back you up if necessary?

I'd call or write to them and advise that you will be pressing charges unless they make good any damage and replace missing/broken items within a specified time. :notalk:

That is absolutely inexcusable behaviour :shock::shock::shock: .

I'm really surprised the OTC has played it down, surely they don't want people with such a short fuse (and so aggressive and vindictive) in their organisation :? . Why couldn't he be arrested? Surely that's criminal damage :? ?

Did he clean the place up? Have they returned the bras? How are relations between him and the rest of you now?

I'm incensed on your behalf :evil::lol: .

Wow! That is one hell of an over reaction on his behalf! :shock: Ok, so it's annoying being woken up in the middle of the night but threatening and bullying behaviour is totally out of order!

They won't want to deal with it officially as it throws up all sorts of headachey procedures and paperwork etc. Plus they will want to stick up for their own I suppose.

Do you have to live with this guy? Can he not be moved out?

Our landlord/letting agent is downstairs so we went straight to him the next day - as long as it was all tidied and replaced he won't evict him... we can choose to but then we'd have to pay his rent and bills.

They couldn't arrest 'cos although we have 3 CCTV camera's, there isn't one in the kitchen so they couldn't prove exactly who did what :think:

The OTC said they don't want the paperwork and it wasn't OTC organised ... most of them were in the OTC and on a social organised by them! Some were also wearing bits of uniform/suits with badges on?!

We could so easily go to the papers with the photos and kick up a massive fuss but won't for now if things are being sorted.

We all had a meeting last night so people are a bit happier after he apologised (took 3 days to). I've said he has an attitude problem and we're all equal tenants, noones ranked higher in the house.

He didn't clean up, 1 other housemate in the OTC who was there on the night, helped and other flatmates did.

Bra's have been found + returned. He has bought a new toaster and replaced food from the fridge, still needs to repaint the kitchen - he won't replace the smashed fridge drawers or bookcase "because they're the landlords not flatmates"

Anyway, sorry to moan, ignore him! :roll:

Got a text this morning from my boss ... Can you work this weekend? :lol:

Mad rush to book trains, got back to Brum from Aber tonight and then will drive to Banbury tomorrow! :D

Just wish trains + travel wasn't so expensive! :roll:

OK. But this makes me cross because he brings the army into disrepute. He's not yet a real soldier but will affect how people see the army. If it's any consolation I think he will probably have had to suffer some abuse and hopefully some punishment which he won't admit to. I hope this doesn't prejudice you against army lads, most are pretty cool especially those who have actually done soldiering.

Thats the main reason we didn't take it any further ... to the papers etc.

We could get them in the shlip but would affect so much more than just the few that did it!

The OTC haven't done anything and he's pretty much got away with it, just made it more awkward and isolated himself from us!

Waved madly at a policeman in Southall today because I thought he was my son but I wasn't sure. I was slightly nervous for a while in case it was a random policeman who was trying to pull us over and I had just grinned and waved. Turns out it was my boy and he managed to lose all street cred by excitedly saying he'd just seen his mum & dad.

By the way, Southall High Street on a Saturday afternoon with all the various festivals going on is crazy. The line between pavement & road is very much blurred, driving there today was funny and scary at the same time.

Mad weekend at work!

Especially today - had a kitten stuck up a tree, I eventually managed to get her down with a bowl of cat food ... escapee quail ... and one of the ponies was cast (stuck rolled on his side), got back up then went down again, we eventually got the vet out and had to rush him into the vets. Put him on an IV drip and I helped to stomach tube him :D He's staying in for the night!

Always happens while the bosses are both away! :roll:

Mad weekend at work!

Especially today - had a kitten stuck up a tree, I eventually managed to get her down with a bowl of cat food ... escapee quail ... and one of the ponies was cast (stuck rolled on his side), got back up then went down again, we eventually got the vet out and had to rush him into the vets. Put him on an IV drip and I helped to stomach tube him :D He's staying in for the night!

Always happens while the bosses are both away! :roll:

Oh good grief, and it seemed so calm when I left you on Saturday :shock: don't forget that I'm not far away if you need help and are on your own. Was it Lyla who got stuck in the tree?

Yup, Lilo stuck in a tree on the yard ... she should have stayed up by the house! :roll:

Was chasing the sparrows up on the bank and climbed up the tree, she wasn't stuck just didn't want to come down!

Ta, Nic was in with me so her OH had to drive the horse box to the vets!

Attempting to do some Stats in the library now ;)

There's no finer way to find out I didn't get the job at work by being asked to sort through the paperwork to be shredded & seeing someone else's acceptance letter :(

That stinks!.......at least you weren't ask to type it!

I've spent a couple of muddy hours outside clearing out the ladies run, whilst they took the opportunity to have a trashing session on my borders! - which is going to be strictly out of bounds from now on as the bulbs are coming up and it is all just too wet and muddy! Cleaned all the Aubiose out, washed and scrubbed the slabs down, sprinkled stalosan and then refilled with fresh, clean, fluffy Aubiose - and they were itching to squeeze by me to get back in and have a dust-bathe.

The looks of pure bliss on their faces makes it all worth while! :dance:

Plus I have a nice bag of poo to take down the allotment and winter mulch another bed with! :D

I've just done the same, racing the last bit of daylight... cleaned out the cube, the run (was waiting for the last girls to stop dropping feathers) and done the bunnies too. Shoveled 4 big sacks of poo/aubiose out of the run; all of my composters are full now so it's going to a friend with an allotment and they give me veg in return.