patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Nooooo can't part with any of it. I have been washing and ironing all my s"Ooops, word censored!"s, all the rooms have bits of fabric draped around them. Very pretty :lol: OH is wandering around moaning you can't find a rag when you want one.

What do I do with all the pens and pencils I seem to accumulate? Do you want them Clare

Did you look surprised and walk out the shop?

I said something about how rubbish the carrier bags are (not repeatable on a family forum) and took out all the honey covered shopping and carried it home (after placing what was left of the honey and carrier bag in the bin)

I am feeling slightly smug as I have gained an evening; the fair is in town so there's now way that I'd be able to park at the gym, so losing an evening's training while Rosie is on lifeguard training has been turned to my advantage and I've done all my home filing and admin while sat in front of the fire :angel::dance:

She started out as such a pretty girl and quite a good actress, it is horrible to see anyone lose control of their life. :(

On a lighter note I spent a lovely day in the office yesterday, I hadn't been in for over a week. My husband is managing partner therefore I tend to fill in for people and do odd jobs as well as being the credit controller. I have been doing a regular reception stint for a couple of days a week for over a year, but we have just recruited a 23 year old full time in the role because our receptionist and administrator who has worked for us for 33 years is going part time as an achivist at the end of the month. What was so nice though was how much I had been missed and they had set up a new work station for me and I will be doing a lot more general admin. and still doing my regular two days. As someone who has spent a lot of time alone while bringing up the children, it is nice to feel wanted :D

I'm getting very tired of my weimaraner's attempts to retrieve cake from the worktops! It's not something I buy as we're not cake eaters but I sometimes get the urge to bake some....

First was the Cadbury Flake cake that a visitor left for us...then the cappacino cake I made the other day (all 6600 calories of it :shock: )

I just don't know how she can reach so far...

My ghastly FIL, who spent the last seven years trying to make my life hell with his bullying and manipulating died this morning.

I've just been helping daughter number two do a water change and clean up in her biggest fish tank and we've found seven baby Mollies. She is delighted. We've moved them to our nursery tank which we used recently to rear two other baby Mollies.

Going to take the girls out to buy baby fish food while my lovely OH spends time in the pub with his brothers.

The circle of life.

I made two lemon drizzle cakes in the week, took one into work and put t'other in the freezer as we had some in the cake tin. I took it out of the freezer this morning and put it right at the back of the draining board, still wrapped in foil, to defrost. I've just come home to find Cyrus ganneting down the cake :shock::shock::shock: the little beggar is in no doubt that he's not in favour!

Ruby doesn't seem to have been involved, in fact she was in her bed when I got back, but she still feels guilty and keeps bringing me toys .... blooming lurchers :roll:

I invested 10p in a bag for life today, as I was buying some more honey and I didn't fancy it exploding and going over my shopping again. By the time I had got home, the bag already had 6 or so rips in it due to the pointy edges of milk cartons etc rubbing against it :roll:

Our water supply has turned brown. I was in the shower when I noticed, just started to rinse shampoo out of my hair. I have given myself a all over baby wipe wash but still have shampoo in my hair so have got a pan of bottled water heating on the hob to wash it again. Also had to stop the washing machine mid cycle so that the laundry doesn't get rinsed in dirty water.

Scottish Water are investigating according to a recorded message.

We still have a few bottles of water left from a few weeks ago when E Coli was discovered in the water supply. The Chickens will have to wait a while before I re fill their drinkers today although they prefer to drink from muddy puddles given the chance.