patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Thanks for the advice, she has to report to the head of upper school tomorrow and will ask him about her record; if he kicks up a stink, I shall take it to the board of governors if necessary. Out of interest, I checked the uniform guidelines on the school website; they haven't changed in the last year!

They sound unbelievably strict :shock: At YS's school they are the other way. A lot of us mums are shocked as basically so long as they wear one item of school clothing it it ok. That could just be the tie or dark trousers (any shape or colour). I think they are trying to stop some of the girls wearing tiny shorts over black tights :shock::shock::shock: We would like them to encourage the pupils to dress better. YS now wears the blazer because as he is in 6th year, if he is wearing it he can go to the front of the canteen queue :roll:

Glad Rosie got her trousers sorted Clare!

Am sat in the library 'cos we STILL don't have internet in our house! :roll:

They set us the router last week but we still have to wait another week for them to switch it on, has already been over 2 weeks :roll:

Had to do an online quiz thingy for Research Methodologies, all about stats and stuff ... wasn't hard questions but was reeally hard to get your head round it all. I managed to get 90% in the end though :D:lol:

Found an old shoe in the garage today with a really cosy looking mouse nest in it. I thought it was a thing of beauty but have been made to throw it away. :(

Awwwwwww

They're back :dance:

Easter Eggs? :D

She'll have laid a few of them

:lol::lol: No louisewomble, my 2 boys survived ES's 1st trip down the motorway :D

Aw! Good! I remember taking my daughter on the motorway for the first time! She has been driving almost a year now - it gets easier! xxx

This week a male Pheasant has taken up residence on the Cottage roof. I suppose he has a good view up there of the surrounding area away from predators and guns. His Pheasant crowing is not as nice as a Cockerel crowing and I have called him many names in the early hours of the morning but I have now decided on the name Phillip.

Feeling very tired today, babysat round at ED's until nearly 1am, then as soon as we got home YD phoned from Australia so she could put flights home on my credit card, so but feeling very happy as we've not seen them for a year, we'll be picking her and her fiancee up at Gatwick on December 20th & she'll get to meet her nephew for the first time :dance:

Edited by Guest