patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Have been waiting in all day (emergency "work at home day") for a plumber - I was due for an emergency call out this morning, and despite assurances from three different people that I was definitely on the list, it now turns out (as at 3:15pm) that I'm not "our systems gone down" they said, "we'll be out tomorrow", they said, "no you flamin' well won't" I said, they don't seem to have any concept of how impossible they are to deal with or that I just can't not go to work for two days running in the hope that they will decide to turn up. :evil:

Well done - you're having a better day than me ...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the plumber has just called to say he is an hour away - I'll believe it when I see it ...

I hope he turns up. I hate hanging about wondering if they will arrive. I also worry that I won't hear the door bell so cannot get on with 'noisy' work in the house or nip out into the garden.

Oh tell me about it, I've been scared to go to the loo in case he arrived just at the crucial moment :oops::lol:

HOwever, the plumber has now turned up, the problem is, surprise surprise, he's got no parts to fix it ... annoying when he knew what the problem was before he came out ...

I have to say, the plumber was actually incredibly helpful. He said he could do it without the recommended part - he's very confident it'll work and said it's what he would do if it was his loo, so could you all keep your fingers crossed that it works, please!

Just busted a gut at circuit training, could have done without it really - woke up with a sore throat, had the day off to catch up with things after a busy weekend so spent all day making a new woodpile, chainsawing, chopping and stacking wood, walked the dogs and now circuits... Must be mad! :doh:

You call that a day off! :shock::lol:

Just busted a gut at circuit training, could have done without it really - woke up with a sore throat, had the day off to catch up with things after a busy weekend so spent all day making a new woodpile, chainsawing, chopping and stacking wood, walked the dogs and now circuits... Must be mad! :doh:

Exhausted just reading that :shock:

Did you look surprised and walk out the shop?

I'm also tackling YS bedroom, it's also my craft room. ES left home but coming and going at the moment, so half full of his junk but there's far more of mine and I can't bear to part with any of it from my tiny scaps of colour sorted fabric, numerous quilting magazines, books, threads, felt, run clips, feathers, beads, teddies, pots ..............................How did I collect all this aarrggghhh where I am going to put it all while OH builds me shelves and hangers.

Come back flylady why have you deserted me.