patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Tbh I hadn't either just used moneysupermarket and they came up cheapest - looked at Direct Line and they wouldn't quote me for some reason :lol:

Will let you know how they are if I get the car and go with them. Just need opinions on Rovers first! :lol:

Why do some doctor's receptionists have to be so rude :twisted: Have just phoned and complained. I rarely go to the doctors but they excelled themselves today. The person I complained to was lovely and I think she knew exactly who I was talking about when I described their behaviour.

Have to tell you about yesterday. My OH had some cine 8 films from the early 80's put onto DVD. They arrived yesterday, a bit late for Christmas :roll: but oh dear I hadn't seen them since we broke the projector years ago.

They charted events and holidays for the first 5 years of ES life and 1 year of YS plus our first puss cats and friends one of which I have just heard died this year. Very emotional we will be sending clips of them to her family. It was lovely to see what happy chappies they were and so many memeries of us all .

Terrible quality due to age and no sound but aaahhh.

I don't know what's going on either :?

While I was walking the dog this morning, I saw (heard?) a man also walking his dog and singing at the top of his voice. It really made me smile, he knew I was there cos our dogs had had a sniff and was totally unembarrassed about having an audience, he obviously just felt like having a good old sing song :lol: I would have joined in if I'd known what he was singing!

Just taken 3 car loads of Christmas + NY rubbish, cardboard + glass to the tip!

Grumps came with me and is impressed with ma car :)

One flaw with the drivers electric window motor broken... I had to open the door to tell them what rubbish I had! :oops::lol: