patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Have to say never ventured here before - what a weird thread. The reproductive tract had me worried as it looked nothing like what I draw for patients when I explain "yer bits" to them. Thank goodness you posted it was a horse at the bottom of page. Came out in hot sweat and not a menopausal one either :lol:

I was running a few minutes late to a lecture this morning. Got into the lecture theater, went up the stairs at the side to get to a seat, somehow managed to fall over and land on my back. The lecturer asked if I was ok (which I was) then helpfully reminded me I was late....

Very understandable. :(

On the subject of silly mothers, my YD opened the airing cupboard yesterday morning to get her games kit out and asked me if my mobile was meant to be in there. I had obviously put it down on the shelf when I had put the clothes in there on my way to bed. :roll:

I was describing some people as looking a bit listless and then thought that we don't use the word list to mean lively and wondered if anyone knows its origins. I thought maybe it could have something to do with jousting. Just one of those things your mind goes over on a Saturday afternoon.

You know this really is a weird thread - just people blathering on like me about nothing and ignoring what the people before have written in the main. i only found it as I was looking for my "silly mum" thread and the mods obviously thought "another one for the waffle thread" and thats it. Sad really just wanted to let you know I am totally daft and menopausal and slightly tipsy after 2 glasses of wine (i dont drink much so when I do I get tipsy quick). I am the big 50 on Friday - half a century I have been on the planet and the early days I dont remember - its scary - you exist but dont remember it. Off to watch "take me out" with YS who's been ill - wish someone would take me out - wanders off glass of red in hand