patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Just had my 2nd exam of 5 ... first went better but mneh, wasn't awful!

Got my Companion Anatomy assignment back - 48% and he said Chickens weren't a Companion Animal (he didn't specify so most people did dogs) even though we had a lecture on Chickens as companion animals?! :roll:

Got 65% for my Reproduction work - was kinda worried 'cos we did a reproductive tract dissection and had to draw them rather than use photos but the average was 60% so pleased :D

Hated them when I handed it in but quite like ma diagrams now :lol:

1+Labelled+Mare+Reproductive+Tract.jpg

Same but dissected...

2+Labelled+Mare+Reproductive+dissected.jpg

(Its a horse btw ;) )

No, lurchers too :roll: they are inveterate thieves (the 'Lur' in their name is Romany for thief) Ruby knows better than to counter surf but will raid the bin if I forget to put the brick back on it. Cyrus was a pound hound so will steal anything :roll: You just learn to be cunning about where you hide food or defrost things.

I am most definately going daft - hormones causing havoc - emails and txts make no sense at all. This morning at breakfast DS asked for some juice so poured him a glassful and put the carton in front of him and left glass on worktop :roll: He looked at it for a moment and said "whats this for?" and raised his eyes heavenward. :doh: Poor lad hes got a totally mad mum, however having overheard him and his mates chatting online it appears hes not a alone :lol: