patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

I have been searching for a new phone on eBay. I found one on Sunday being sold by a reputable seller with a good amount of feedback. I put in a bid and won. Yesterday I paid for it by PayPal. Today, I received an email from eBay's loss prevention department, telling me the listing had been removed and I should not continue with the sale :o:shock: .

Then I received an email from PayPal, telling me they had put the transaction on hold and they were reviewing the case. I few hours later, PayPal sent me another email, saying the case was closed and they had reversed the transaction.

I have never had anything like this happen to me on eBay before, and I find it most unusual....

I had a similar thing happen a few years ago when I bought a personalised Liverpool shirt. The seller was reported as selling fake shirts by someone and eBay and Paypal did the same as they did with you. They suspended the seller's account too. They turned out to be authentic and eBay ended up reinstating them.

How odd!

Have been to Tasha's today to cuddle chickens before going back to Uni and trim the sheep + goats hooves.

All the yearlings were easy to herd into the hurdle pen we made but Jessie the older ewe was too clever and having none of it! :roll: She's too clever ;)

Am used to bigger sheep so they were wriggling round everywhere but we got them done ... both ended up with blue hands and faces from the spray after though! :lol:

Spotted 2 cockerels I want to borrow in the Summer to come and service my pekin ladies too ;)

Had a 2 wierd calls earlier, rang and then hung up. I rang back and no answer...

5 mins later they rang back - was R's brother, he's in New Zealand :lol:

They want us to go back night Lambing again at the other (not Uni) farm from the end of Feb!

Nice they want us back tbh and looks good on applications/CV to have lambed at 3 or 4 farms for 4 years :D

Still need to see if they want us to do the Uni farm aswell, keep us busy for a couple months! :lol:

I just saw this thread its nice.

Yesterday there was a huge wind (we live in a Valley, so you can really feel it9 this morning we woke up to find the maple tree had fallen into the power lines, so it looks like we will be without power for the next 2-3 days, dont know what I am going to do with myself when I dont have the internet to browse!

Couldn't have been more superficial and pointless :roll: . You'd have thought we saw each other every week. Went back to hers for coffee but again nothing of any importance was discussed. Left with hardly a goodbye and no future plans.

Oh well. At least I did the right thing making the first move (again). Perhaps I'll just send a round robin at Christmas (which is how I made contact this time) in case she's interested in knowing how her grandsons are doing (which she patently isn't).

Sorry to hear that Vicki :( As I get older I increasingly think that you can't choose who you're related to.

I have just been down to Radnage to see Phil; his father is very ill with a nasty chest infection and as his mother is still recovering from a broke hip, P didn't dare leave them to come up here this weekend. His dad is now unsteady on his feet which is a shock as he's always been a healthy and strong chap being a farmer. Had a lovely walk through the beech woods with the dogs though, the sun was lovely but it was bitterly cold.