patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Just got back from Chinese and excellent meal with 2 hysterically giggling sons.(16 and 10)

ES decided he needed loo 1/2 way thro meal so off he goes, couple of minutes later YS goes off. A few minutes later they both reappear giggling stupidly - it appeared YS went into loo and thought it odd big bro was no where to be seen so he says "where are you A"

Big bro sitting on loo doing no2 (soz if too much info just setting scene) says "in the mens, where are you?" YS opens door and looks at label and says "but I'm in the mens " ES says "so am I!!!"

YS opening door and looking at label on door again says "theres a man on my door but you arent in here"

ES realisation dawning quickly finishes, washes hands and sneaks out of Ladies. he was worried a woman might come in and beat him with her handbag :anxious::anxious: .

the way they told it had us in hysterics. :lol:

Paw dawg :(

Happy Birthday Ali, the fifties are good :D

Got some lovely new cozy slippers today but perhaps I better send you poor cold souls one each. Good news to hear you're toasty again Egluntyne.

Keep off the Plums Valkyrie, elephant is not a good look :(

The vet did say that they could remove her dew claws if she has recurrent problems with them. She trimmed the other one back and suggested that I keep them clipped to see if that helps, but to come back to have them removed if necessary. They aren't particularly sticky outy, but they do seem to grow very long so I will keep them clipped and see how we go.

Just read this -

When a woman says 'What?' to a man, it isn't that she didn't hear him. She's just giving him a chance to change his words.

:lol::lol::lol: I like that indeeeeeeed!

Thanks peeps. Did tentatively try leftover duck twice. First little one was OK. Second larger piece had lots of spice on and I instantly felt a tingle, rushed for the antihistamine and waited - nothing happened so perhaps the anti hist that I'd taken earlier in the day was still good to go and the second one made double sure.

I know my Canadian cuz has to go round with a syringe because of allergies have gradually built up really bad and she did get a swollen throat re nuts - any types! She was told the next reaction could be fatal if she didn't carry an emergency pack because she has no idea what's in the food when she travels. It must be in the blinking genes!!

DD is singing "I'm flying in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" - I'm thinking of hurling something in the air to stop the catawauling!

Hmmm I remember a time when DS would not wear his lovely new coat we bought for a trip to Germany (in January). He left it behind. Now he hardly ever takes it off! Hope DD wears helmet while abroad. In any case what do mum's know eh? :roll:

It must be in the blinking genes!!

So why are you trying the duck again you nut. No duck leave it alone we want our Valkyrie well not puffed up like a lemon!! Put it down and go and eat cake.

Your DD must be feeling really good today. Perhaps pull helmet down firmly :D

Mum made cake - put double the amount of flour in, tried to make it better and it's YUK! The wild birds have been tucking in to that! Ah well, saves it going on my hips!

But . . . . . . CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Will endeavour to have a go as soon as my delinquents start laying again!

Duck all gone now Plum. :lol: Promise to leave it alone in future. Well spicy bits anyway!

Delinquents - no way to talk about your feathered fiends Valkyrie - show them the roasting tin works every time for me :lol: yes cake lover here too but the hips are spreading. made swiss roll the other day - fatless except for the fat in eggs which obviously doesnt count. Yumee - found OH had been at the cake tin - he doesnt cover his tracks well - I am very sneaky if I want a pig out,should work for MI6. had a siesta as was feeling tired - slept badly due to worry of ES returning from party in snow. Kids add wrinkles and take yrs off your life bit like cats and hens and men - I dont need more wrinkles just less fat and more years.

Am going to London later to see Vincent and Flavia in Midnight Tango. Yippee!

Enjoy it Eggers - was hoping to go with a friend whose company gets cheap tickets to thing, but sadly there wasn't enough take-up. If you think it's good, we may go anyway. Got good reviews in the papers.

It was absolutely amazing! Do go if you can.

Yup, I agree with the one eyed and one ear open sleeping habits. DS is now out of sight so out of mind - he has his own flat now. But DD occasionally rolls in late. That and snoring OH when everyone in the household is accounted for.

Hmmm, interesting re the roasting tin, but sadly the girls know they are far too chewy at their age now to be considered seriously and taunt me by flaunting themselves at me but still nothing in the nest box!

And all those gallivanting to shows - enjoy yourselves.

Glad they were both good :P

Mentioned on another thread but have booked tickets to go and see Shappi Khorsandi + Jon Richardson, Live at the Apollo + 8 out of 10 cats comedians. Ma bro's and best friend from home are coming up for the weekend (not until April) but looking forward to it! :D

Went to Argos + got a new double duvet for ma bed, been warm these last 2 nights!

Told Mom I'd got a new duvet + 'cos I never get cold she knew must be bad + said she'd pay for it ... even better! :lol: