patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Just back from a lovely afternoon at the newly revamped National Museum of Scotland, which is fabulous (and still free 8) ).

Only mentioning it because I took my little boys with me.

Who are 17 and 19 :lol: .

They were really interested in it all and we're going to go back to see what we didn't have time for today in the summer hols 8) . First time we've been on an outing like that for years!

i saw trailer of "lady truckers" and announced to OH i might give up nursing and be a trucker - his face was a picture esp as I cant park to save my life - just think of the power in a lorry - and the carnage if i attempted to park - cars, coaches all flattened. :whistle:

The cat has got snow fever - like gold except snow. He rushes out into garden runs at it and does a passable Rudophl Nureyev (sp) impression - then back to the back door (we dont have flap cos OH refuses to get one) where his hooman slave opens the door. "Good evening sir" i trilled to him as his gingerness strode in leaving a trail of wet feetmarks on my cleanish floor :twisted: less than 2 mins later hes back out there - dancing like a demented male ballerina without the tights. I timed him - less than 2 mins outside back door - I leave him there to get cold - "suffer baby suffer" - hes got a thick fur worthy of a super model. He gives me a look of pleading. Hey ho open door "good evening sir cold innit" :wall:

Thank you.

Very excited that England just won against Italy in Six Nations. I didn't think they would. The new England team has done well so far but I really don't think they can win the next 3 matches. France, Ireland and Wales are too strong. It will be fun if a bit tense watching them try though. Scuse the pun.

Well done to all on anniversaries and runs etc and bubbas (is that babies???)

Went to Valentines disco last night - had a quick shufle round floor with OH (hes got a bad knee) The boys love em were non too impressed with their ageing mom strutting her funky stuff. YS " are there just middle aged people there?" then " did you dance" when I replied that I had he :roll: and did a passable immitation of me doing just that.

I huffily informed him dad and I will be boogying in our 70's with zimmers and sticks. I am not ready to lie down and die yet. Oh the young of today. :shameonu:

Got woken up with "Do you want a brew?" from ma bro this morning. Aww, ily me thinks...

"Can I have a lift to work in 5 mins?" Theres always something! :lol:

Dropped Nat to work + then took Danny home, now just sat on the sofa feeling sorry for maself.

Been sneezy, snotty + coughy for a few days which is fine + can deal with, but has really gone to my chest the last 2 days, esp overnight.

Sure I have another chest infection. The same happened this time last year, just before Lambing! :roll:

Hate going to the Drs but if it carries on I will :(

Sorry, I know people have much bigger problems so will stop feeling sorry for myself shortly ;)

DD got home late last night from her holiday and dashing through the house this morning, getting ready for work she grabbed one of YS's work shirts instead of her own. She looks hilarious, the collar is huge and high on her neck, the sleeves fall below her hands and it reaches mid thigh. She had to wear it all day, everyone noticed and everyone laughed.

I got ID'd yesterday when I was in M&S buying my valentines meal. I don't drive so don't have a licence and had no othe rproof of age. Luckily the supervisor who came over thought I looked over 25. I did say to the till chap that I was 40 last December. He said well, keep on doing whatever it is you are doing :oops:

YS and friends are going to Bulgaria for a holiday in June when they leave school (for good!).

How civilised, I thought 8) . Makes a change from Ayia Napa, I thought :clap: .

Just discovered it's an 18-30 holiday in a massive hotel with bars/pools/etc :roll: . Should have known :wall::lol: .

(Do you actually have to be 18 to go on an 18-30 holiday? He won't be 18 till August - perhaps I could shop him :twisted: ?)