patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Glad you're warmer with your new duvet Lewis.

I've got about 6 bites in a cluster on the back of my leg. Noticed them yesterday morning, so no idea what they're from. Itching a bit today. My tummy's starting to feel a bit funny now, don't if it's related or a coincidence :?

Swap you!?

Walking back home for lunch I spotted that a neighbour had left their car window open, knocked on their door but no answer. It's one neighbour that I don't have a number for but I knocked fro another neighbour who twittered them to let them know that the window was open... the wonders of modern technology :lol:

Glad the heating is back on

Well done to him Vicki! :D

We've got a vicious bunny in the house - flatmates not mine. She attacks your hand, can't pick her up even with a towel and bites your feet, only had her 3 weeks, been back to P@H who said to say "No" to her ( :roll: ) but we might have to take her back tonight :( Think it may be 'cos she's 1 girl with boy rabbits in the house but only 15 weeks old so can't neuter her for another 3 months.

There is the cutest Lionhead boy in there, wanted to get him last week but was sensible!

Would be a good Watson for Sherlock :mrgreen: - if I didn't think I might have to look after Alex (Sherlocks disabled brother) for Summer I'd get Watson but the double cage he's in isn't big enough for 3.

Going to see him again at P@H tonight :lol:

Ate a few cashew nuts and half an hour later have hideous coeliac botherations. Why the hell is gluten involved in the 'manufacturing process'. Why is there a 'manufacturing process' for salted nuts, apart from adding salt? I should know by now to read labels! Arrrgh! Grrrr!

That's not fair :evil: . Cashew nuts are so yummy too :( .

Hasn't it recently got harder?

Yes, on 23rd January and we were just too late to book a test before that date :roll: . No matter, though, as he passed anyway :D .

We used Test Theory Pro. Unless you're with Red L Driving School, it costs to get full access but we found it really useful (we paid £7 for a week's use).

Female buns can be nasty - have a scar where Crazee Daisy RIP bunny bit me on my shin. I refused to deal with her after that. I nursed her when she got abscesses and died but I never thought small cuddly furry things could be sooo bitey. I have a cat sititng on my shoulder - his back is pressed next to my ear - I can hear his purr so soothing. I might tape it to listen to a bit like the dolphin tapes.

:lol: @ Plum. Thankfully he's quite a home-body so I've no worries about him demanding the car all the time! I'm thinking more about lifts for me and OH and sending him to buy milk etc :twisted: .

Well done to your son :clap::clap::clap:

we are getting our monies worth of lifts and milk runs from YD before the novelty wears off :lol::lol::lol:

Have a poorly kitten right now, our black tortie girl, Rarity, has done something to her right back leg, climbing up the hamster cages in all probabilaty :shameonu: but she's barely weight bearing on it right now poor baby..her brother, Dante`, knows she's not "right" and has stayed right beside her all day, he's even given her a "bedbath" Bless Him!! :D

Also got the slow puncture on my truck fixed today, been pumping the tyre up daily for more time than I care to admit to :oops: was waiting for the "You need a new tyre Mrs" speech? Never happened, and I had change out of £20! :clap: To adopt one of my ED's phrases...."MINT!" :lol:8):lol:8)

Aww poor kittie. Hope she's okay soon. Might be an idea to get it checked if it gets worse.

Today I was trying to have lunch with my best friend and her little girl, but it seems my DS had other ideas. Got injured in basketball, hurt his hand when he and a friend landed on his arm/hand and has possibly fractured his scaphoid in his hand. Apparently not a good bone to break as can cause possible future problems, and they won't be able to tell for sure if it is actually broken until he gets it re xrayed in 2 weeks. He has a splint which he has to wear day and night for 2 weeks at least.

Used a nasal spray for the first time today (I've had a cough since before Christmas and the Dr thinks due to an over active nasal activity). I had to psyche myself up to do it as I wasn't sure how it would feel :oops: I have to say, I don't remember my nose being this clear for a long time :lol:

What is it with 10yr old boys - YS ruined dinner by pretending he was dead :shock: . Didnt help that he was eating sausage casserole which has tomatos in it. :roll: You read so much about famillies eating meals together - come round to mine - laugh a minute - his latest thing is a pretty good imitation of Stephen Hawkins computer voice. this is not poking fun at Mr H - just a robotic voice in an American accent. i am sure girls are much less annoying. There are times I can't help but laugh but dont want to encourage his acting skills. I have tried to get him to go to a workshop but no he refuses and keeps his rehearsals for meal times.

Female buns can be nasty - have a scar where Crazee Daisy RIP bunny bit me on my shin. I refused to deal with her after that. I nursed her when she got abscesses and died but I never thought small cuddly furry things could be sooo bitey. I have a cat sititng on my shoulder - his back is pressed next to my ear - I can hear his purr so soothing. I might tape it to listen to a bit like the dolphin tapes.

I had the bunny from hell once. She would kick and bite and chase you! I picked her up once, she scratched all up my arms - they got infected and I was on antibiotics and had to have them cleaned and dressed! Wasn't sad when she went!