Sammiboo

Omleteers Fit for 2012

Congratulations to everyone who is up and running as it were :D .

I haven't plucked up the courage to get on the scales yet nor get on with a diet. Have been for a long walk with the hound today though and haven't touched a drop of coke since Monday - a big thing for me. Been nursing a bad head for the last few days I suspect due to caffeine withdrawal but heigh ho it has to better for me in the long run.

Have a great week everyone.

Ooh, I ordered her 30 day shred DVD yesterday - is that the one you're doing? Is it any good?

No but I have that on the way as well as a shiny new set of these: product_3964.jpg

I'm currently doing her 'fitness ultimatum 2010' which I imagine isn't far from the sort of stuff I'll be doing when I start shredding! Everyone on the WW forums loves to shred, and it is meant to be a really sound cardio and resistance routine so I'm looking forward to it. I've got one of her books too. I must be her number 1 fan right now.

Well, my plans are going to have to be shelved until Monday. I was all set to reduce the munching and get exercising properly but got invited out to supper last night - no salad on the menu :o and Sunday lunch today :anxious: I'll be joining you on Monday :lol: I plan to walk further and faster with the dog and will be using Wii My Fitness Coach which worked wonders last summer (oh, and eating less too, especially sweets :oops: )

just read this thread, i feel in awe of you all, but motivated now. Finished last of the xmas choc last night :(. I have dusted the Wii off (it looks nice) and I may even use it. Pilates classes begin again next week so I plan to walk there but OH will pick me up until the evenings get lighter, about 1.5 miles. This time last year I was 1.5st lighter so need to get serious again. Thanks for this thread.

Walked a lot yesterday, went to watch Charlton play Fulham so unfortunately ate half a hot dog there :vom: and then we went out for dinner with friends in the evening. I was quite good though, steak and jacket potato and salad. No dessert and just a plain coffee (do I have to include the large glass of red wine :anxious: ).

I don't think I would have lost any weight though. Just Dance arrived yesterday so after I've taken the dog out I might have a go I think. :D

word of warning about eating jacket potatoes when you go out for a meal, ask how they are cooked. Wetherspoons buy them in frozen ready cooked the DEEP FRY them!!!! :shock: I'm betting they're not the only ones :twisted:

Good grief :shock:

I have now got the wii going. (It is official, I am overweight.) Clocked up a massive 8 mins on it :lol: Then ate some pineapple. I hope to go to an exercise class tomorrow if I am out of the dentists in time. This thread is helping though as there are still some goodies in the house left over after Christmas and I remember you guys when I am tempted. I am weighing in on my own scales tomorrow (not the wii calculation) so hopefully will see something less than the 10st 1lb last week :pray:

Just spent 5 hours working in the garden, had homemade burgers with salad for lunch and am off for a long walk along the canal path with the hounds. Circuit training tomorrow - haven't been for 3 weeks, what with bank holidays etc, so it won't be easy.

I have just found my lighter ankle weights, so will be wearing them to work under my trousers.

Been in the garden all day cleaning the chooks and run etc. I have been doing some gardening too! feel knackered! currently making homemade meatballs (lean minced steak) with spagehetti and homemade foccacia (OH will eat most of that!

Ive cooked enough brown rice to have for lunch for 3 days, and tomorrow i will be swimming after work.

word of warning about eating jacket potatoes when you go out for a meal, ask how they are cooked. Wetherspoons buy them in frozen ready cooked the DEEP FRY them!!!! :shock: I'm betting they're not the only ones :twisted:

That is offically grose! :vom:

Yep, I LOVE her on the biggest loser, she's so hardcore! Hopefully it'll arrive in the week and I can start it. In the meantime, it's back to my Body Combat classes at the gym next week. Is it weird that I'm looking forward to going back?!? :lol: Still havent weighed myself though - tomorrow is the moment of truth :shock:

Oops sorry, meant to quote Squiffs post about Jillian Michaels but haven't quite got the hang of my new iPad keyboard yet :roll:

It's okay I knew what you were on about! Haha I love her hardcore meany persona too, the shred dvd isn't that bad though, she's stern and second guesses when you might feel like switching it off and lies and says 'we're almost done' hahahaha. Oh no we're not, we're only 10minutes in!!