Sammiboo

Omleteers Fit for 2012

Hangs head in shame

I put on 2lb on my 1st week. :shock::doh:

Today I have kicked myself up the a**e and joined WW. When I get in from work all the Xmas goodies are been given away. Meal planners are printing as I type.

Sage

Don't forget if you're exercising more but not increasing your water consumption that encourages your muscles to retain water :) Don't be disheartened! Good luck on your WW journey :)

Hangs head in shame

Today I have kicked myself up the a**e and joined WW. When I get in from work all the Xmas goodies are been given away. Meal planners are printing as I type.

Sage

Don't forget if you're exercising more but not increasing your water consumption that encourages your muscles to retain water :) Don't be disheartened! Good luck on your WW journey :)

Thanks for the support but it's more a case of at 7.30pm every night I change into a cheese & crackers monster. :anxious:

Sage

Hangs head in shame

Sage

Thanks for the support but it's more a case of at 7.30pm every night I change into a cheese & crackers monster. :anxious:

Sage

I'm so glad the cheeses I like always seem painfully expensive, I would be a cheese & crackers monster too :)

Oh no I came on here to help keep my will power going as evening is a snacking time and you are talking of biscuits and cheese :shock::shock::shock::shock: Now all I can think about is biscuits and cheese :roll:

Will have to get YS to lock the kitchen door :lol: Anyway on the positive side I played badminton today and have a walk planned for tomorrow with a friend who has decided that she has expanded over the hols.

Just got back from a 40 minute stint at the gym while Rosie did her lifeguard training. Followed by a tuna and cheese panini with salad... could really have done without the bread part of the panini but it was delicious.

I'm managing to stay away form the biscuits and crisps at work by taking in apple, clementines and mixed nuts.

Bit of a fail today. Had no lunch as I was interviewing all day. Couldn't get my

Normal work done so stayed back a bit. Too drained for the gym :( had tea out which was a tiny curry from pub so I've been really rubbish :roll:

Im still hungry and all the cheese talk is making me want to raid fridge :drool:

Just noticed this thread. Not prepared to say how much i want to lose :oops: But made a start on increasing exercise levels. Aiming to do some exercise every day, alcohol Fri & w/e only, increase protein veg, reduce carbs, fat ad sugar.

I know I can lose the weight but also need to maintain it when I get there

Tried to sort my bike tonight, got part way there and will look again tomorrow as it would be great to start using that more for local journey's

Just noticed this thread. Not prepared to say how much i want to lose :oops:

Don't be embarrassed, think of it as a weight you'll never see again. I weighed in at 17st 6.4lbs on 1st January 2012, and I am aiming to get into the region of 10st 4lbs. That'll be a total loss of 100lbs :)

Best of luck achieving your goal Lauren!! Brilliant!!

Today for me was a better day, had brown rice an tuna for lunch, then Zumba after work which I really enjoyed. Pulled my back a few times but it was really good!

Tonight had carrot and corriander soup and then more fruit.

Best of luck achieving your goal Lauren!! Brilliant!!

Today for me was a better day, had brown rice an tuna for lunch, then Zumba after work which I really enjoyed. Pulled my back a few times but it was really good!

Tonight had carrot and corriander soup and then more fruit.

Make sure you're eating enough calories to keep your body ticking over, else you'll go into starvation mode and won't burn any fat! Best way to do that if you're calorie counting/healthy eating, rather than sticking to a set diet, is to work out your basal metabolic rate http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ and then calculate your daily calorie needs using the Harris Benedict Equation http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/, that's the amount of calories you take in to maintain your current weight, just make sure you consuming 500calories less than that a day to lose 1lb a week or 1000 less than that to lose 2lb :)

I did this last year and I lost a stone or so on it, but I am loathe to calorie count, which is why WW simplifies it for me, haha.

And thanks, I'm just under a 10th of my way to goal, and I have weigh in number 2 on sunday, although it's TOTM now so I'm expecting a STS or even a gain :(

Bit of a lazy one today. porridge for breakfast but i am spending the day cooking so not really much exercise happening today :oops:

I am hoping i can stick to a routine at the gym: Monday - swim Tuesday - step Wednesday - swim thursday- Zumba

we'll see how that goes :?

Things went pear shaped yesterday :( OH had been away so we went out for dinner. That was ok until I had some wine, then when we got home I opened a box of chocs he had brought back for me :doh: Sad to say I didn't just have one or two :oops: Going out to a formal dinner tonight as well. I will need to try harder.

Today brings ups and down here - toast and marmalade and a banana for breakfast, followed by an hour horse riding, then scrambled egg on toast for lunch, off for a brisk dog walk this afternoon.... but out for pizza and wine this evening. I will try very hard to be good, I have looked at the pub menu already and thankfully none of the puddings appeal so that's one less temptation in my way. I'll indulge in a good coffee instead. And £100 says I'll be the designated driver so can't go over board on the wine either. Just hope the pizzas aren't too massive, I was always brought up to clear my plate so I'm not very good at leaving food unless the portions are humungous! (that's my excuse anyway :lol: ).

Formal dinners are OK LolaLayla - just choose low fat/carb choices and eat less o fit. Hard I know when it tastes so good.

Busy day today, only just sat down for a moment while cooking supper; am on my own this weekend (Bliss) so the dogs have had a long walk and I have been on my feet nearly all day. Light lunch of sushi from M&S, half a small pizza with salad tonight.... Oh, and started off the day with porridge made with soya milk.

Hi everyone! I've avoided reading this topic until today :oops: and I've just trawled through all 14 pages of it!! Erm, can I join in too please? :anxious: Is there room for me...?!

You all sound like you are doing really well, well done everyone :clap:

I have done Wii Just Dance 2 and have done Zumba 2 twice since it arrived the other day. I'm aiming to exercise at least three times a week, even if just for half an hour a time. I'm constantly running around after the two kids and am about to have an awful commute three times a week (2.5 hours each way :( ) so I need to be realistic about the time I will have available...

Zumba was good fun, though the first time I did it I got 57% accuracy and today I got 43% :lol::lol: Oh well, I'm happy to have been burning calories and getting exercise regardless of how good -or awful- my moves are! :D