Sammiboo

Omleteers Fit for 2012

I had a poached egg on toast for lunch yesterday,& it was really yummy.

Stopped me from feeling too hungry during my afternoon shift too (dieting is horrid when you spend 4 hours looking at & touching delicious foods)

Yesterday was good,but I woke at 3am with dreadful tummy pains/indigestion :?

I had a poached egg on toast for lunch yesterday,& it was really yummy.

Stopped me from feeling too hungry during my afternoon shift too (dieting is horrid when you spend 4 hours looking at & touching delicious foods)

Yesterday was good,but I woke at 3am with dreadful tummy pains/indigestion :?

Just say 'I'm not dieting, I'm changing my lifestyle'

I had 13 Terry's Chocolate Orange segments last night :oops: Pointed it and it came to 13PP! I only went into my weekly P.P allowance by 5. So glad I pointed it and didn't go off track :)

.....I have even had my 2 free 'Graze' boxes forwarded onto the daughter at Uni.

I know they are supposed to be healthy,but they always seem to have flapjacks & chocolate in them :?

They're healthy but most of them come in at about 7PP! For what I consider TINY punnets!

Also :lol: @ wine - 49PP = 2 bottles! :D I had one over the weekend, I don't drink much though with uni work, so I'm a model dieter right now :lol:

Have lost 8.5lbs since jan 1st, but helped because i havent been too well, but ever cloud huh? :)

Wow, well done! Hope youre feeling better now?

I finally bit the bullet and weighed myself on Monday - I have managed to put on 8.8LB in the three weeks of unrestrained eating-everything-in-sight over Christmas :shock::shock:

So as of yesterday back to being good - no carbs, an hour on dance central on the kinect last night, and my first body combat class for three weeks tonight. Which was excellent!! I do love body combat. I grin all the way through :D

Good luck everybody!

Lunch brown rice and tuna. Did my step up class this evening I realised how seriously unfit I am. I didn't do some of the steps in fear of doing my back some damage...

Got home an thought I would finally get on the dreaded scales......

I was two stone down since I last weighed myself!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

Then

I took the scales off te landing and put them on the solid bathroom floor ...... Gained half a stone since my last weigh in (well before December ) :doh:

Tip: don't put your scales on the carpet :oops:

:( sorry I had to laugh at least you know how you'll feel when you are 2 stone down.

I've kept up the walking most of the time so am on right path and kept off chocolate so its a step in the right direction just got to get a hold on the hunger pangs when keeping to 3 meals. In the past it goes in a few days so am hopeful

I'm down about 2-3 lbs. If I lose about 7 more, I can probably fit back into my cute jeans without discomfort! I hurt my back at the gym two weeks ago doing an ab workout which slowed me down a little. The Invisalign have definitely cut down on my snacking. I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning feeling a little hungry, but the thought of getting up and taking my trays out to eat was too much so I laid there until I managed to fall back to sleep! The gym has a new Zumba instructor on Tuesdays who is definitely high energy and now that I am done with grad school, I can take her class, too! :dance:

Hangs head in shame

I put on 2lb on my 1st week. :shock::doh:

Today I have kicked myself up the a**e and joined WW. When I get in from work all the Xmas goodies are been given away. Meal planners are printing as I type.

Sage

Edited by Guest