chicken bark

More new chickens **some pics added**

Been going a bit chicken mad lately and have in the past month acquired a Frizzle Poland, another Silkie, hatched some chicks, got more eggs in the incubator and have a trio of Norfolk Greys. Oh yes and whilst getting one Norfolk Grey hen managed to get a beautifully coloured RIR in the box too. Once you get addicted it grips you hard. :D

Photos to follow once the weather stops being so yucky. :dance:

Edited by Guest

Been going a bit chicken mad lately and have in the past month acquired a Frizzle Poland, another Silkie, hatched some chicks, got more eggs in the incubator and have a trio of Norfolk Greys. Oh yes and whilst getting one Norfolk Grey hen managed to get a beautifully coloured RIR in the box too. Once you get addicted it grips you hard. :D

Photos to follow once the weather stops being so yucky. :dance:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There's no cure you know; you definately have chicken pox! :wink:

Yes hatching does have it's downside but I can spend days just watching them hatch :lol:

I asked the local turkey farm if they would dispatch any for me if I needed them to. As it is I went on a course and learned how to do it properly. It is a horrible thing to do and very upsetting but sometimes that fate is better than the alternatives. That said I do have 6 boys at the moment all crowing :roll::lol: . I must have brilliant neighbours (touch wood).

What a lovely selection of new chooks. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing pix of the Silkie and the Frizzled Poland. All ready to be :mrgreen: The Norfolk Greys and the RIR also sound beautiful.

Thank goodness for people like you . . . if it wasn't for your lovely posts on new birds I'd have to go get some myself. Pat yourself on the back for keeping marital harmony in my home :lol:

What a lovely selection of new chooks. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing pix of the Silkie and the Frizzled Poland. All ready to be :mrgreen: The Norfolk Greys and the RIR also sound beautiful.

Thank goodness for people like you . . . if it wasn't for your lovely posts on new birds I'd have to go get some myself. Pat yourself on the back for keeping marital harmony in my home :lol:

:lol:

Glad to do my bit. :lol:

The Frizzled Poland is to die for even if I do say so myself.

I am so so sorry. Had a really pants day. A neighbour mentioned that the crowing was too much so I bit the bullet and have sold the Norfolk Greys (apart from one girl), two pairs of Sabelpoots and possibly my Andalusians. Still have all the rest though, girls and hatching chicks I am safe with. Just had the wind taken out of my sails and so feel really low. I will post the photos though as I do have some stunners. Just bear with me a little upset about it all.

I live in a very rural area so only have a couple of neighbours so don't want to fall out with anyone.