Egluntyne

Snow 2014/15

Great piccy Lewis. Lovely view ANH.

We just have sludge. Sunny at the moment! :anxious: Not enough to dry out though.

Having a big hate thing going on for walking up hills I did try and persuade OH to move to the fens, but that is not what he wants. He wants views and hills. I may move to the Netherlands. If there's a hole in the dyke we either stick a tourist in (like in Richard Scarry) to stop the leak or I can swim. Or slip my way along the canals when they freeze. Do they freeze up nowadays? I remember seeing people skating along them.

Just been out with DD to do the chooks now that little ones are in bed. The snowflakes are the biggest we have ever seen. DS and his girlfriend left at 7.00, it normally takes him 30 to 35 minutes tonight in the snow it took him an hour and a quarter. Along the A47 there were cars off the road and cars stuck, he said nowhere had been gritted! Why when there is a weather warning have the gritters not been out.

Chrissie

Just woke up to a snowy garden. First snow of the winter and first snow of the hens.

They decided they don't like it!

Didn't want to come out of the run (luckily I remembered to put the heavy duty tarp over my run!). And now have gone back to bed!

It's really slushy snow too, won't stay around for long I think.

imagejpg1_zps21bebfeb.jpg