Egluntyne

Snow 2014/15

Hate it, hate it, hate it, :evil: Snowy here yesterday and today. Roads were a bit snowy and icy this morning.

OH is driving down to Edinburgh today. I will not settle until he has phoned to say he got there safely. I was hoping the snow gates on the A9 would have been closed. I presume they are open as OH is not here, but he should have phoned by now :?

Patsylabrador, your picture looks idyllic. I'd be really happy if the snow can hold off until after I finish work on the 19th. I've got a few nasty journeys to make in the next week and a bit and I could do without snow making the roads treacherous. After that I don't care and will be happy to stomp around, build snowmen and road test the Yaktrax I bought last year, but didn't need :lol:

It snowed here (Slovakia) a few weeks ago but it only lasted a few days, has been cold and windy since but no sign of snow yet!

There's a ski slope behind dorms so when it does snow we're jumping on the bus and heading up there :D

One of the girls at Falconry got this photo of Frantiska the Harris Hawk:

blogger-image-911656184.jpg