Egluntyne

Snow 2014/15

Sassin rassin faffle!!!!

It snowed overnight. Have been out at 5.30 to clear a path down to the birds. Hubby kindly wiped it off our cars when he went earlier. It looks like there's more to come. So far the wadding is only about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch thick. And the lovely thing is that it doesn't feel cold at all!

Gorrrrrgeous Nazgul!

Yikes....woke to about 2in of snow this am.........panic to get out of the house 10 mins early to allow for nasty country roads! Really slippy in places and didn't get over 25mph! Head and I then de iced the playground and school paths (I am H&S govenor!!!)

Still some left at 12.30pm but not sure how long it will last. Not, apparently, due any more for the next few days but this will be nasty if it doen'st thaw properly and then re freezes overnight :roll:

Had another sleety shower just as I was shutting the birds in. Typical. And worse - Squirt wouldn't let Merry into the cube so I waited and got snowed and sleeted on. And then I got a bamboo cane and steered her in. Nothing today so far but we still have leftover snow in the back garden and I can still see loads of piles - some quite big - dotted around the countryside.