Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to have a routine, but would you tell someone you couldn't meet up on a Thursday because you are doing your housework?

I'd see if they could do another day and explain why, I don't mind owning up to it. Last week, loads of other stuff came up and I'm still catching up now :roll: Could do with a house-husband really! Phil's quite good and I don't moan about him - he sometimes comes down to my house and spirits all my washing up away into his dishwasher :D I knew there was a reason for loving him :wink:

Morning Clare...very funny and I hope the neighbours haven't seen us in our birthday suits trying to get daisie in when she's wanted a wee in the middle of the night :shock::oops::shock::oops::lol: (when she was younger :wink: )

I'll bring the video...blackmail material :wink::lol::lol:

BBx

Buffie/Clare: Where were you Tuesday night?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/5220738.stm

:wink:

Richard T

Unfortunately, some of my fellow Welshmen do not condone people enjoying themselves. You'd have thought it would be good publicity for the society and would lead to an increase in members.

Richard T

Oh Richard used to live in Haverfordest and can just hear it...please let them chill out!! :D:roll:

BBx

Ummm.......... we went to pick up a trio of bantams from Pearl today - and we also came home with a broody bantam :roll:

The trio are Barnevelders and are beautiful - no names yet. The broody is a Columbian Pekin, she is sitting on some Ellie eggs in the same house as BB, in her own little nestbox.

BB's eggs are due to hatch around Jake's birthday on August 5th. The new ones eggs may hatch weekend of the Omlet do/my sister's birthday party.

errrrrrrr....... the sheep will be arriving - as soon as we have some fencing :oops: Six lovely Shetlands - three colours, 2 white, 2 black and 2 brown (which are a cream colour)

The two black Dexter calves are due at the end of August - 11 months old.

Kate will be singing "Old MacDonald....." now :?:lol:

Brilliant news Lesley! I'll bet that you and Carl are as happy as the proverbial pigs in mud :lol: We'll have to pop round soon to see all the livestock, just let us know if you need help getting them in and herded - we're dab hands and can always bring help if needed.

Loads of love to you both and cuddles to Jazz (Rosie can't wait to see her).

:lol::lol: Luckily, we can't afford a few more acres!!

I know it looks like we have no willpower but it's more a case of Carpe Diem.

Slipping on ice and damaging my knee badly certainly concentrated my mind. One minute I was fit and healthy and walking mountains as a hobby - next I was flat on my back waiting for an ambulance. I had to learn to walk again and still have problems three and a half years later. The husband of the lady we bought the latest chickens from has had a brain tumour and now has a recurrence - that is why they are cutting down. You never know what is round the next corner............ :wink: (in our case - a couple of goats? Camels?? Alpaca? Rheas? performing fleas???........... :lol: )

Live for today I say Lesley and Clare I happily say I have to do the ironing or cleaning. Monday I try to keep clear to tidy the house and catch up on things. I am an old fashioned 'house keeper' and not at all bothered. :wink:

BBx

I know it looks like we have no willpower but it's more a case of Carpe Diem.

I quite agree, Lesley - one of the things that made me get an eglu is that I decided it was time to stop just dreaming about that cottage in the country with an acre or so of garden, and start practising within the confines of my little suburban plot. That way, come the happy day, it won't seem so overwhelming :)