One Man Banned

Sad Easter, Happy Easter - what a weekend

I think I need a holiday.

Early this morning, Joe and me decided to call it a day once and for all - we did try after our split a few weeks ago but it's just not happening. We both feel weird today but we came to the decision jointly so no-one's really to blame. Just a shame that after nearly seven years together the spark has sort of gone out.

But, on a happier note.....I'm an uncle again!! 2215 last night the world welcomed Layla Louise at 6lb 13oz - why do I feel old :lol:

So I'll be off to Wales tomorrow with card balloon and a big smile :D

A

xx

good that it's a joint decision, but still a difficult time. Hope you can remain friends, I'm sure you will.

Congrats on the birth of Layla Louise :clap:

Sorry to hear the news :( . At least having tried for a second time, the rose tints will be off, and it won't be a 'what if' 'maybe we could'. God that sounds awful, but you know what I mean. So big, big hugs, and congratulations on the newbie in the family - a baby always brings such joy :)

Sorry to hear that, but better to do it mutually and with dignity, than carry on and let things deteriorate. I hope the practical side of splitting up is not too complicated.

Congratulations on becoming an uncle! Something marvellous about a new baby in the family - helps put everything in perspective.

So sorry to hear that you and Joe have called it a day - when we saw you a couple of weeks ago, I really thought you were over the worst. good to stay friends though.

Many congratulations on the birth of little Layla though :D - have a great time in Wales 8)

Edited by Guest