james

New Forum - What do you think?

Don't like the green, it makes the text seem really small, not fussed either way about the symbols although not keen about having things flashing at me and moving in the margins :?

It seems quicker which is nice but I'm another one not keen on change for changes sake. If it ain't broke......(which it may have been form an admin pov but not from mine :) )

Mrs Bertie

I like it, but I was kind of worried yesterday when I couldn't get on here, I thought you had all moved and not told me where to :shock:

I think It will take a few posts or two to get the hang of etc.. but all in all I think it looks great and I love the font colour thing at the side :clap:

I wish all the smilies went down the side though, it's annoying to go between two boxes, but that is just me being a tad finickey so tell me to shuddup ..

So, we would love your feedback. Is everything working correctly? What do you like or dislike?

On the old forum, the external links opened in a new browser window which was kind of handy. On this forum they appear not to (on the half dozen I have tested).

For the sake of the partially-sighted and dyslexic, you might also want to revisit the Accessibility Guidelines with respect to things like contrast between text colour and background and default font size.

Hope this helps.

I agree that it would be better if external links opened in a different window. I like to click on a link but then not necessarily have a look at it until i've finished in the forum.

I haven't really had a good enough play around with everything else, it took me long enough to log in as i couldn't remember my password :oops:

Why are there only three eglus on the smilies without having to click "view more smilies"? And one of those is yellow. It's not as if yellow is the most widely owned colour ( i wish).

I'll have a bit more of a play.

I reviewed this post and realised that two of the white chickens in my signature weren't working. One is though, so :eh: