james

New Forum - What do you think?

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I can see 'bots' at the bottom of the main menu - can anyone else see them??!

Ah, yes I see them too. What are "bots" please? I'm a thick person.

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif

EEEEK!! I didn't see them!! I saw the word "bot" and wondered if it was secret spy language. Maybe I'm not so thick after all! Thanks Chookie!!

Am i being thick? Some of the posts now have next to them a circle with a blue outline with a white shape in - what does that mean? And also some of them have a little black spot on corner of the circle? Eh?! :?

Overall its ok - i'm not good at change either Chelsea! Have noticed some things you could look at as a 'guest' you now have to be online for which is a pain and i don't like the instinctive green writing - preferred black - but its good that its much easier to change the colour now!

Other then that, looks pretty good!

Eek. We had a BIG discussion a long while ago about the default colour and it was changed from green to black.. although *ahem, coughs* some members were intent on pink.....

Perhaps this could be changed to black again. Will put it on poor james' list! :lol:

Eek. We had a BIG discussion a long while ago about the default colour and it was changed from green to black.. although *ahem, coughs* some members were intent on pink.....

Who would possibly want PINK??! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This new font colour bit makes it sooooooo much easier to do:

pink...pink...pink...pink...pink...pink...pink

:D:D:D:D

:|:|:|:|

I've logged out, then logged back in again, but not 'lost' the red stars - on the old forum, I'd have lost the arrows, but the stars stay until you actually read the topic in question. :eh:

Can I get away with saying I don't particularly like it? And this weird green is hard to read after a while, it was much better with the black like it used to be.

Also the PMing system is confusing me now, I vaguely understand it but it's not as user friendly as it used to be. :? However it's now a lot easier to find the posts that have been replied to and it's much more evident. Plus you don't have to scroll down the page so far to look at all of the different forums, so that makes it easier!

I don't like it much: the last message I tried to write vanished. I suppose I will get used to it, but I am an "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" person.

At least it got better after I logged in: at first I didn't realize I would have to do that, as I normally stay logged in automatically.

It can take wider photographs, I think.

I hope the green text gets changed soon.

I don't like change either but can usually get used to things given time. I DO NOT like the inconsistency of what looks like a different size of font and definitely a different colour when showing who is viewing the forum:

20080820-ewibx8s7u4ag3bsefje64erbby.jpg

That is the only thing I don't like! EW!

:D

Well done on what must have been a very busy day.