chick wiggle

My new babies ***all grown up***

Let the babies out this morning and they went straight to their food and water, always a good sight :D They're looking good, soooo glad i have no work today..... guess where Im gonna be! :lol: Im hoping the sun shines today then I can let them on the grass for a little bit :D

I can see you now chicken wiggle. Wiggling off down the garden. :lol::lol::lol: Your happiness is infectious I feel glad all over. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Have a glorious day. :lol:

Tinkywinky, Dipsy, Lala, Po and Noonoo? :lol:

oops, OH just said hes not running down the garden shouting 'tinkywinky' :lol::lol:

Better than the names that my hubby gave to our frizzles.

:oops:

Don't ask me either because they're too rude.

:roll:

Saying that fills me with burning curiosity :lol: and some dreadful thoughts of what it could be :shock::lol:

Yes? Its difficult cos im not wanting to shuve my babies onto other people and also everybody else has such gorgeous girls but i have only had POL chickens before and never seen chicks grow and so i thought maybe others might wanna see them grow too.

Do it! :D If you don`t you won`t notice the changes. They are in their straggly coming into their teens look now...the transformation will be amazing...especially in my (sorry your!) little buff orp! :D

:lol::lol: Em :shameonu: You can be her very special bestest Auntie Em :D She hasnt even got a name yet, nothing seems cutsie enough for her, i am completely flumexed :? So maybe you can name her?

:anxious: ooooh really! :D I will put my thinking cap on!

Very Special Bestest Auntie Em! I like it! :D

Have you named any of the other babes yet? I seem to recall being told off by Cookie and Debs for leaving some of my banties un-named for a mere 24hrs!

Im liking some of those names Cookie but i want something really sickly sweet for her shes so dinky.

Em, I only have Angel and Sweetpea for the two silkies

Ickle black pekin - no name :( She was nearly Bessie after our lovely dog Bess who died last year but it didnt feel right :(

fluffy ickle frizzle - no name :( She was nearly Noodle and still might be :?