susanbb

Victorian Farm Christmas

Is it worth watching? Are there plenty of ideas & crafts?

I like rustic Scandinavian sort of Xmas crafts.

Emma.x

Not really that sort of thing - she was making soap using beef tallow and caustic soda! It was really interesting, but not something you'd want to make at home I think. :wink:

I definitely think it's worth watching, but not if you're after crafts ideas.

I wonder if you can do it with feet - my circulation cuts off at the shins! I was also secretly hoping that the lady would run out and shout "stop - don't eat the butter, it's the soap!" But yes, phoowarrrr to the nice chubby guy - just wish he'd find a razor.

Love those dapple grey's. The one on the left has the most beautiful mane and fringe.

Not sure if I could eat butter made with feet no matter how clean they were. I do diabetic foot checks at work and see some yucky plates of meat :vom:

:lol::lol::lol:

I hate feet :vom::vom::vom:

I'm sure we all have bits that we hate. I hate feet (apart from my own, of course)

Back to the thread

I thought the three of them were actors but it turns out the woman is an Historian and the chaps archeologists ..... all of some renown :!:

I thought the three of them were actors but it turns out the woman is an Historian and the chaps archeologists ..... all of some renown :!:

Thats what I love about it. They do know their stuff, and seem to be genuinly interested in trying all the different techniques and learning from them.

Found the last series and this Christmas one really interesting.