Omletina Kyckling

Big life changes, scary stuff!!

I'm utterly gobsmacked, how can you live with someone for 20 years and turn around and do something so utterly devious and nasty! I'm so, so sorry and no wonder you've been depressed!

I'm so glad the black clouds are lifting a little for you and so glad you do have good friends around you.

Your cottage is stunning and that view, wow!

For what it's worth, love and hugs from this end of the keyboard xxxxx

You read my mind Poet, I could not have put it better myself :wink:

Lots of warm hugs coming from sunny Singapore :wink:

I'm utterly gobsmacked, how can you live with someone for 20 years and turn around and do something so utterly devious and nasty! I'm so, so sorry and no wonder you've been depressed!

I'm so glad the black clouds are lifting a little for you and so glad you do have good friends around you.

Your cottage is stunning and that view, wow!

For what it's worth, love and hugs from this end of the keyboard xxxxx

You read my mind Poet, I could not have put it better myself :wink:

Lots of warm hugs coming from sunny Singapore :wink:

Me too. I second (third?) all those sentiments. It seems to me that it was only yesterday you were looking forward to being reunited with your husband and so I was amazed to read what had happened. Sending lots of virtual [[[hugs]]] your way.

Love the cottage...a kind of silver lining to the cloud surely?

xxx

hi Omletina

So very sorry to hear about the callous way your other half delivered the news. What a selfish thing to do. Sounds like good riddance really, and I'm sure that when you've got over grieving, that's how you'll come to feel.

The house is absolutely gorgeous. and the views are stunning. It looks liek a place where you will be very happy.

All the best

Hazel xx

Hi Omletina

I very sorry to hear what a rubbish time you have been having and I am totally shocked by the way your other half has treated you. Good Riddance, look upon it as your Chance to make a fresh start :) I am so :mrgreen: your cottage is fabulous and the view is breathtaking definately a silver lining

All the best kk x

a letter, out of the blue, from a solicitor advising me my husband was seeking a divorce.

That's how I learned that my husband wanted a divorce.

It does get better, and I hope that you will move into that lovely cottage with that fantastic view and gather your friends around you. Eventually the pain does go away. You are young enough for there to be time for recovery and peace and for the rest of your life to be happy and fulfilled.

All the best.

It's update time folks! After 6 horrific months, I only have two more sleeps in Misery Manor then on Friday my little weaver's cottage is mine! So me and the cats are moving in on Friday, everything else will follow on Saturday.

I'm excited, but scared at the same time. It's been so long since I was on my own, but I know it's for the best. Just thought you'd all want to know! ;-)

Hope the move goes well - Tip from my Mum who moved too many times to count because of my Dad, make your bed as soon as you get to the new house. That way when you are totally exhausted you an just collapse into bed! Also pack the kettle, mugs and tea into the car, together with bedding and overnight bag.

:D With a view like that I'm sure you'll be very happy :D . Sign up for a college course to get to know people locally

Good luck