Omletina Kyckling

Big life changes, scary stuff!!

ooooh ooooooh

Freedom......

lalalalalalalal

*dances around like a nutter*

oi - am I the only one singing here????? :anxious::whistle::think::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ive not been drinking either :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cathy

x

Cathy - you've missed out "I will survive" ! - every divorced woman's favourite song!! :D

I'll let you sing it for us though.............. :D

That house is gorgeous & looks like a real 'home' to me 8)

I am sure that you must be looking at the future with some trepidatation,but I am excited for you :D

What happened must have been a horrible shock,but you have always seemed like a bright,positive person to me & I am sure that you can make the best of the situation.

It might even turn out to be a Godsend,this new start :D

And remeber,we are all here if you want to offload 8)

What an awful shock for you :( I'm glad that you are so positive, your cottage and views are stunning :D I'm sure that once you're back home it'll be like you've never been away! I wish you lots of luck and happiness in your new home and don't forget that whenever you need to sound off you have lots of friends here on the forum.

Amanda xxx

Omletina, I'm so sorry to hear what a horrible time you've been having recently but you look as if you've found an absolutely lovely home to start your new life in and I'm sure you'll be incredibly happy there looking at that view! Good luck for the future and I wish you all the happiness in the world xx

Woow..what a fabulous view, sorry to hear about all the troubles.

With the warmer weather coming along(well soon I hope), I am sure you will be able to get stuck into the garden and get outside to keep you really busy, plus moving house etc. Although scary sounds exciting too....a long time ago had a bad time a real bolt out of the blue (life changing.. always happens to someone elses family blah blah) someone said to me , "its good ...you never know whats around the corner!" You know since I got told that if anything now happens to me I always remember these words, they were so right , I never take anything for granted and grab/enjoy everything(in a most nice polite way of course)!. Dont look back we have so much to be glad for..I really hope you have a good move and of course hope to hear how you are getting on,

I really like your views and cottage, it looks like its going to be a fantastic home indie :lol:

Just wanted to say so sorry that you have been having a rough time, but like others have said you sound strong and determined for the move back up north, there's nothing like going home :D

That is one beautiful cottage :mrgreen: and the view is stunning, nothing gladdens the heart like a good view! Don't forget life begins at 40 and I'm sure this is just the start of great things for you :D

Oh, and the most important thing, that garden looks plenty big enough for some chickens to me!

Best wishes xx

The cottage looks lovely, and I'm another one who thinks that big changes, even though they're scary, often turn out to be the best thing you ever did. With a view like that, who needs a big garden! Best of luck with your new start.

Big hugs to you babe. Glad to hear he hasn't broken your spirit, it's scary facing a new future, but much better in your lovely new home where your true friends can come and visit you :D .

Looking forward to having you on all the Yorkshire Omlet meets now.

Keep that chin up lass, you're doin' so well :clap: .

Hi folks,

I just wanted to say a big big thank you for all your support. It means such a lot!

I'm in the north now, I drove up this morning to stay with Couperwife. We have been on a tour of Redcar (they are just two streets from the beach!!) and I've never seen so many charity shops, great rummaging with fab bargains. Couperwife got two Per Una skirts for £8!! I bought most of the town's picture frames to make up some felting pictures!!

We are planning a day in Whitby and I've been promised fish and chips from her friend's fish and chip shop!!

So once again, big thanks! You are an amazing gang of people!! :wink:

What a coward :x What a way to tell you after 20 years together!!! Unreal. Better off without, in my view.

Now, down to the important stuff. Amazing! Awesome! Breath taking! The view from your new house. The house looks alright I s'pose :wink: Joking!! The house looks very warm and welcoming and somewhere you can call home. I wish you all the happiness you deserve. 41 is no age. Almost a 'good age' if you were to be starting again, if you know what I mean. Hope it goes well oop north. x