Omletina Kyckling

Big life changes, scary stuff!!

good luck with moving day, and look forward to all the things you can do when you're in your own lovely cottage. Make sure you have the corkscrew somewhere to hand, and make the bed up as soon as you possibly can - they're my two tips for moving!

good luck with moving day, and look forward to all the things you can do when you're in your own lovely cottage. Make sure you have the corkscrew somewhere to hand, and make the bed up as soon as you possibly can - they're my two tips for moving!

Great advice on the bed, folks but it's not officially being delivered until Saturday, but they will try for Friday aft!!

Well, Dear Lady, remember from now on - its all the little things which can make a huge wonderful difference - and as you tend to your gardens, new home & enjoy your panoramic views - seems to me like a very good time to begin to also tend to & nourish your Soul, making & taking the time to take stock, remember all the good things you love doing & when you last did them, all the dreams still waiting to be fulfilled, all the treats & pleasures, leisures & joys you've never made enough time for, men can take up an enormous amount of our time, so in each & every moment, one tiny step at a time make sure the first things you do are to nourish you are & all yet to become. Make sure the big life changes are full of many moments bathed in choices from the heart, the gut instinct & the sheer thrill of 'because you can & want to'!

They say we each have a book within us, I think we have many & as one one chapter closes another awaits the scribbles commencing - the journey, the trials & tribulations and the celebrations!

Here's to you, in your new home - may it soon feel like home.

Here's to you, your very good health - long may you continue to recover & enjoy

all the wonderful choices & creativity soldering within you & your life.

Here's to you & all yet unfolding .. trust in life's process & all yet to come

.. wishing you many wonderful surprises, good health & much happiness.

Abundant Blessings

MsTilythinkslifebeginsat41yrsold,MsTilyhopesoneday,intime,youcanlookbackandthink

wowthatwasthebeginningofthemostwonderful,happiesttimesinmywholelife.