craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

I've just finished the first lot of lavender bags shaped like small pyramids, they are surprisingly good/ The girls are going to sell them at the school's craft fair on the 1st October, marketing them as home grown lavender.

Also made a tiny knited ghost only another 37 to do for the rainbows and brownies :roll:

I've finally finished my friends birthday present...took slightly longer to finish than expected, as I mislaid my sewing needle, but will pop it in the post tomorrow as it's her birthday on Wednesday. It's the union flag purse from Cath Kidston's 'Stitch!' book. I did the needlepoint ages ago, but have only just finished handsewing it all together.

100_1935.jpg

100_1932.jpg

I've not managed to do any sewing for a while, so was pleased yesterday to get a day to myself. I dragged an old canvas tent out of the loft, cut the roof off and turned half of it into a windbreak. Nearly finished, just need to sew a bit of bunting along the top. The other half is going to be a tarp to go over the windbreak to create a cooking area. 8) It was hard work - tough waterproof canvas, and my sewing machine protested a bit :lol:

Dog coats!

Well one for the moment... It's rare that I get my sewing machine out these days except for mending or running up the odd curtain.

Ruby looks a bit miserable in these photos, but that's because I woke her up from her warm bed beside the fire!

rubycoat1.jpg?w=640&h=480

rubycoat2.jpg?w=640&h=480

rubycoat3.jpg?w=640&h=480

I have some more fleece fabric with red skulls on a black background, so will make at least one more to see them through the winter.