craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

I was thinking about making a shawl this summer, mainly for cooler summer evenings but also for cold wintery days. I have a pattern, just need to get some wool in the right colour to go with everything and the right feel. Don't want it too 'old granny shawl-esque' :lol: I'm thinking of a soft grey or charcoal. I'll know it when I see it though.

I decopaged hubby a 'Love' sign for our anniversary that was yesterday. I purchased a blank MDF 'Love' a while ago, but only got around to doing it this week. Not leaving it late or anything :roll: I really enjoyed doing it, and have got some more papers on the way as I've got some ideas for gifts. I'm also doing a secret swap on another forum I use so may do something for that too. :D

Anyone know how to stop children from growing? :roll:

No idea Clare :roll: ...anyone who sees a "bonsai a brat" course, please let me know........having coughed up vast amounts of money for new uniform a week or two back, DD had better not grow until she's in yr9 at least :wink: .....DS's blazer looks slightly ludicrous on him now, so he'll need a new one for September, but it has lasted yr7 - yr9 so I can't complain :lol:

Love the cushion - I've seen bean filled doorsteps which look similar - your next project perhaps?

After several weeks and several severances of head, ears, nose I have finally finished the needle felt version of my miniature labradoodle, Milo. Its been a huge learning curve as it is the first time I've attempted a dog and also a model which is on a wire armature so he is poseable. He's not perfect but I'm quite pleased that he looks pretty much like Milo!

Milosnewcollar-1.jpg

Milofelt5-1.jpg

Milofelt6-1.jpg

Milofelt4-1.jpg

Sue

He's lovely Sue!

Liz....where are the photos?

I'm sofa-bound so haven't been able to make anything big but I've been making felt bangles for my neice's birthday to go with a hairband and I've made some felt beads.