craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

Love the blanket but then I do love a granny stripe

Christian - that's excellent - you should open an etsy shop

I've make a little cat - nothing practical :(

LittleTomPussyCat1.jpg

Still working on small project for a swap over on ravelry - will show later

Wow that bunny & cat are amazing :clap: Wish I could make something like that.

Love the blanket too & that iPad cover is fab, really good idea.

I haven't done much lately apart from paint a couple of vases. Don't seem to have enough time or energy :(

Love the bunny and blanket! Both really 8)

I got a kindle for my Birthday on Thursday and have made a case for it....

KINDLECASE-1.jpg

and a close up...

KINDLECASE1.jpg

It is by no means perfect, but it has saved me £40 for a case!

It's lovely! And aren't they great????? (Kindles)

I've made these for a friend whose baby is due in a few weeks.......

Felted bootees

DSCF1839.jpg

DSCF1840.jpg

They are supposed to have ribbons and little felt pompoms to keep them on but I think I like them as pull-ons.....any advice welcome...... and also, I don't know what babies feet measure......0-3 months? I might need to full them a bit more to make them smaller.

Grandchildren made felted pebbles as paperweights last week - they took theirs home as presents but these are mine....

DSCF1846.jpg

Two felted egg cosies....

DSCF1843.jpg

:lol: I wish... no time for making things these days... sadly. I have 6 dining chairs in need of covering. As Phil pointed out at the weekend; I have been meaning to do it for the last 5 years :oops::roll:

it's a shame really as I used to love making things... I crocheted, did dressmaking and made a few bespoke wedding dresses, made a lot of Rosie's baby clothes, and used to do lots of embroidery. One day I will be able to work part time.... *dreams* :D

Claret - you need to slow down & make time for yourself! Just an hour a week at weekends to do something crafty. Keeps you sane & is good for you. Work, work, work pays the bills - but pleeeeease just try & make a weeny bit of time for you - for your healths sake.

Emma.x

I know the feeling Clare - when I was a single parent to two littlies I had 4 jobs, 1 full-time and 3 part-time - it was a nightmare and many times I burnt myself with the hot glue gun when doing the evening shift making dried flower arrangements......a hot glue gun at 10pm is not the best idea :lol:

I used to quite enjoy the flower arrangements and making wedding cakes so I didn't miss not doing other crafts too much.

Meant to do it for ages and today has been a rotten soggy day. :(

I've made some little signs to put up on the roofline inside my run of each of the girls names. Current and past, mine won't take as long as some of you would :D Another 7 to go

DSCF5848.jpg

Ahhh please don't laugh at my suggetion Claret. I was only suggesting grabbing a few minutes to yoursef - wasn't asking you to give up work!

Emma.x

What a spoilsport :lol: you got me dreaming though

Whats pokerwork Lesley? Do you mean burning wood, I was thinking of getting one of those things and having a go.

I just used a permanent pen for names and some acrylic paint for Grackles and some micron pens for the others.

Give me some tips what's the proper thing to use to make them, I must go to a craft shop and see if you can get paint pens or something :?

The shapes came from Craftshapes Teabag are you going to do some? :D