sage

One in 20 only do it twice a year

Yes I just heard that. Ours is changed once a week in the Chicken Nutter household.

Mind you, while making the bed yesterday I went to tuck the duvet down between the bed and bedside table and managed to force a huge splinter of wood off the bedside table all the way down between my thumbnail and nailbed. Ended up 2 hours in A + E having 6 jabs in my thumb and 15 minutes of agony while a doctor cut into my nail and gouged the wretched thing out!

Luckily a dose of Pinot Grigio and chocolate helped with the pain! :(

Yes I just heard that. Ours is changed once a week in the Chicken Nutter household.

Mind you, while making the bed yesterday I went to tuck the duvet down between the bed and bedside table and managed to force a huge splinter of wood off the bedside table all the way down between my thumbnail and nailbed. Ended up 2 hours in A + E having 6 jabs in my thumb and 15 minutes of agony while a doctor cut into my nail and gouged the wretched thing out!

Luckily a dose of Pinot Grigio and chocolate helped with the pain! :(

Ouch! Hope its better today. I had my DD dig around at a splinter in my foot last night- might be off to docs myself.

I thankfully turned off the radio when it got to the bit about changing the bed. I can't believe people would only change them twice a year - thats disgusting.

I do them weekly now or at a push fortnightly. Thankfully DD does her own. I think if I didn't do ES he would be one of the twice a year lot!! :roll:

Once a week in this household :) I am not really surprised if my neighbours are anything to go by I have frequently commented to OH that our neighbours either side very rarely have bedding on the line one worse than the other even in the height of summer :shock: one side have put on the line the same fitted sheet and duvet cover since they moved in seventeen years ago :vom: My OH claims he is in danger of being killed by the avalance of bedding sets in my airing cupboard :lol: