Ain't Nobody Here

Had a wee break, back now!

I frequently visit three forums (although I visit some more often than others), and I can honestly say that the Omlet forum is modded best out of all of the forums I visit.

On one of them, the moderators are barely noticeable. Members often have flame wars with each other, and the atmosphere is just generally horrible. :? Not only that, but some of the rules, or lack of them, are ridiculous. Many members have huge signatures full of full-sized photos that break the page, as well as maximum size text, and it's a nightmare to scroll through. On the other forum, the mods are way too strict in my opinion. I have never been modded myself, but they seem a little rude at times when dealing with issues, and there seems little room for harmless discussion. The Omlet mods genuinely do a fantastic job, achieving the perfect balance of keeping the forum friendly while still giving the members some freedom, and for that I'm very grateful. :D

Welcome back ANH. Thanks millions for all your hard work as a moderator. Have a happy, enjoyable 'retirement' 8) .