Cooks

Hysterectomy

Thanks all. Xxx

I am going to occupy my morning tomorrow cooking meals and that will distract me until time to leave. I went off today and had my hair cut on the spur of the moment as a distraction too. Nice and blow dried now so should last while I am in there. :)

Have to pack as well :roll:

Good luck for tomorrow - Lots of us will be thinking about you and sending positive thoughts :D

Whilst I know it doesn't feel like it today it is great to finally be at the operation stage, everything after that is getting better.

And remember you *must* take things easy afterwards :shameonu:

Sorry not been on for a while so missed your earlier posts. I am glad that you have had your op and starting on the road to recovery.

Gentle hugs from East Northants.

DS's girlfriends mum had her op just over a week ago and is well on the mend now, she is finding it hard to take things easy, she cooked dinner for DS and GF last night they were going round to cook her dinner but she had already done it, they told her off :D

Best wishes Cooks hope you are home soon.

Chrissie

Yes, please do take it easy...its hard but the best option for a quick recovery!

Looking forward to hearing from you when you are a bit more compost mentis (as OH calls it!) That anaesthetic really knock you sideways for a while! Mind you, having had a few I do love a good pre med :lol:

Take care!

:D No place like home - pillow between the knees if you manage to sleep on your side & pain relief religiously, not when you need it :shameonu:

Lactulose in some fruit juice if required and plenty of very small walks - hold in pelvic floor if possible, clench those cheeks when going upstairs (later on!!!!!!) - all helps with "core" and protects back

Take care Cooks x