Lavenders_Blue

**Thread of little facts & things**....3

And the prize for the daftest question asked today (fanfare) goes to my OH.

Right - we are planning a WIR at some stage and are going to move some plants including a pampas grass to make room. The grass at present has its lovely plumes in bloom . We were discussing roots and OH said "Ali how far down do you think the roots go?" :think: ES immediately said " hey mum dig a big hole and stick your head in it with a ruler on the end"

Oh what a wit he is. :roll: Poor OH realised he was being stoopid. Oh men cant live with em or without em. :wink:

Saw osteopath today who pulled me about like a piece of old meat. I now ache but can move more. My elderly gran (RIP) a deeply religious woman would need a lie down after seeing her osteo and the only time I heard her swear was after seeing him "ooh hes a :silenced::silenced::silenced: bleep bleep" she;d say and retire to bed and be loosened up by the next day.

I proceeded to talk chucks whilst having my large derriere pumelled by my osteo. He has 8 of them and we swopped stories. A patient last week came to see me and we got talking chickens over her well woman check. She wants them, I told her not to let on if she calls me to reception who think I'm a mad woman that she wants to talk to the nurse with chucks. :roll:

Went for lunch with friends today, then for a drive with a friend, went to our (soon to be) rented out house to let the electrician in and ended up having a jamming session with a friend + her guitar :lol:

Then went to the pub tonight and came home to masses of paperwork and security forms!!

Start a new job tomorrow :D

Is an office job at a big telecommunications company doing customer service stuff, sorting out problems and office work :)

Not my dream job but I worked there a few years ago during summer between school so will be nice to go back and even better to be earning!

It's like dinosaur mating season in Jurassic Park here at work... the deer are rutting, so the stags are all bellowing like lions roaring, fighting and playing 'kiss chase'; it's quite spectacular, but a bit scary at the same time. We've been advised not to walk across the deer park for the next couple of weeks until they exhaust themselves.

400+ deer make quite a noise! :?

Time to go to Boldrewood to see the deer there!

Just tried contacting an ebay seller about an item not yet received which was due to be with me last Thursday and have somehow opened a case! Not what I wanted to do at all :( Have managed to contact them the usual way to apologise but feel quite bad :(

Well done ANH's YS :clap:

Just waiting to welcome back 3 weary cyclists who set out at 5.00am to drive a 3 hour round trip to ride in a 100 mile event. Its not so much the distance as the terrain around here - they've had to contend with 4,200m of climbing :shock: Apparently the Portuguese road race champion was in it, plus Shane Sutton who coaches the GB track team and the Sky road team. I managed to see OH during my 2 hour stint of roadside encouragement :D

Tea, cake, beer, spag bol and garlic bread at the ready 8) I feel really proud of them :clap:

Congrats on the hill race and cycling!!! :D

Had a really good week at work - they let us live on the system on Monday to start resolving customer issues and learnt how to do things quite quickly so people were asking me for help and I had to train 14 new staff yesterday! :lol:

Am house sitting for a friend tonight - Chinese takeaway, telly and 6 tiny kittens :D