Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Blowing a gale last night, warm and wet this morning, but looks to be clearing. I am just on on a lurcher hunt... a friend's dog bolted last night due to fireworks which went off right on top of them; the wee thing is still out there somewhere, so I am taking my two off on a hunt. Fingers crossed that we find her.

Fireworks! Bah humbug. Pretty much every night for the last fortnight here. Even during daylight and if it's raining - I fail to see the logic there apart from making a noise and not pretty lighty ones. :roll:

Anyways, after a nice day yesterday it decided to change in the afternoon and fell down with rain - OH coming home said traffic was bad because of the rain - by then it was clear here. But rain in the evening again. This morning it's dry dull and damp - and a leeeeeetle chilly wind.

Cold and clear today, first day with the heating on, the wood burner has been lit most nights though. The fireworks were very loud here for an hour or so but fortunately no longer. My more nervous movie was very jumpy and couldn't settle, they are normally ok but these were very close