Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

It is decidedly cold now. I think I have tolerated the cold long enough and Put the Heating on yesterday for the afternoon, just couldn't get warm :( The night was no better , I have officially put the Winter Quilt on the bed and put the summer 2.5 tog away , along with the patchwork throws .

I watched the 10.30 weather just now and not a lot about the storm making its way towards us , just a calm keep watching for news of the front that's coming in. When it is clear from the sat pictures it is bringing some unpleasant weather with it.

Today I have managed without the heating on despite it being 8c and raining all day .

I know it is almost winter and the clocks change soon , it is just ...I hate the perpetual greyness of each and every day until spring arrives.

Mild and sunny here until about 2pm, then got darker and darker, didn't rain until 8pm then tipped it down, we walked home from a meal out, I have a new huge chicken brolly which OH bought for me as an early anniversary present, it takes two people to hold onto it on a blustery autumn wet night. :lol: