Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Well after a rather misty time in Yorkshire - yes we did see some sun although hazy. Going to Whitby was dreadful - the fog was so bad until it became a little better in Whitby. Back to Richmond on the same day wasn't too bad! In fact I think they had good weather (cloud blanket I think but dry) there! It wasn't cold at all even though it was gloomy - we had the patio doors open pretty much all week. Quite humid. Daughter said they had a nasty thunderstorm down here - Mostin posted a video on FB with a really loud crack of thunder! :lol: Torrential rain on the way home but dry when we were on home turf, sun came out an hour later. Saturday was gloomy again but today - at last! Sun! Washing dried on the line, most ironed and I cleaned out the girls. :angel:

Gorgeous day here too after a cold 5 degree start :D I too was stuck in an office all say apart from a treat at lunchtime when I got to queue in the bank for 20 minutes only to be evacuated when the fire alarm went off just as I was about to be served, then another 10 minutes in the queue later, :roll: but I did enjoy the walk there and back in the sunshine. :D

There is school of thought that maintains that your favourite season is the one into which your birthday falls :think: Prob not true in all cases but certainly mine; trees turning to reds, yellows and brown, carpets of leaves to kick though and wonderfully shiny conkers (how I would love my hair to be that colour!!!)