Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

We have a thin covering of snow, yesterday evening was very windy with squally showers of sleet, snow and rain, the snow that stuck came in the early hours. Cold and brightly sunny here at the moment but heavy rain forecast for later, we had loads of that during the day yesterday too with bright sunshine in between.

WOW!!!! That was a pretty wild and windy night.... is everyone still there?

Slept with the window closed and earplugs in because of all the bashing and crashing outside. No rain yet this morning, but the weather channel app is telling me that we will get warning-worthy rain tonight, through until Friday morning.

Milder wild and windy here overnight and electricity went off for about 20 seconds last night - but enough to have to reset all the clocks etc - thankfully it stayed on - someone must have gone off though. The snow has all but disappeared with the wind and its trying to rain with it - not nice but I did manage to sleep till 4.30 with the window on the latch but then I had to shut it as it was so wild.

Crikey, what a wet and windy night!

It was so noisy that I had to take an antihistamine to help to knock me out... the roof timbers were creaking rather ominously :shock:

Can't see any tiles down this morning, thankfully.

Bright, breezy and cool this morning, but big pools of standing water everywhere and very squelchy underfoot.