Luvachicken

This time last year ................ thank you everyone

This time last year I posted how sad and miserable I was feeling about everything.

I read all of your lovely posts again just now.

You were all so supportive and helpful and I wanted to let you all know that things are different now.

The main cause of my unhappiness was my job. It caused me no end of stress and constant pains in my tummy. I left the pre-school at the end of the Summer term, enjoyed the Summer holidays and then looked for another job, which I started in November last year. It is the best job I have ever had (apart from being a mum) looking after a child with special needs. Every day is so rewarding.

I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who supported me and to say to anyone else who is feeling like I did to look at the things that make you unhappy and try to change them.

Thank you so much everyone :D:D:D

Yet again you have all come up trumps with all the lovely comments you have just written.

What a nice post, I'm so glad you're feeling better :) . Omlet therapy, nothing better 8) .

ANH I couldn't agree more :D

Without all the positive comments from my Omlet friends I think I would still be stuck in a rut.

You all gave me the confidence to do something about the situation I was in.

Thank you all again so much xxx

Glad that things worked out for you :D

I too am a great believer in Omlet power....my friends here helped me out hugely 2 years ago (yes, a whole 2 years it has been!), when my world seemingly collapsed around me.

I have never been more grateful for my cyber buddies & their wisdom at such a horrible time :P

Oh its great to read this :dance: So often when we're down its hard to believe that tomorrow, next month or even next year will be better. You have shown that with a positive outlook things can change for the better. Oh and a multitude of personal qualities and super skills too, to get your new job. Well done :D Couldn't agree more about our omlet friends some of the best around :D